You are here

I thought it was just me

jiiim's picture

Iv'e lived with my partner now for ten years now and her two boys are 23 and 24 now never worked since leaving school and doing every college course life has to offer avoiding getting a job, thank god they live away but both just arrived back for the summer, two hopeless lazy people who completely get on my nerves im fed up of constantly asking them not to do things and i feel like im a moaning git but if they had a bit more thought their wouldnt be a problem however i hate them and they hate me reason for it the mum always takes there side instead of just saying liven up she won't take my side and never has done, it's over here i have gradually worn down over the years and now i come home from work after her two sons arising 2 ish to feel the hate from all three but im thick skinned i can give it back im not in the wrong just expect them to want a job not to do idiot things, also cos i earn the most money im expected to keep the lazy &&&& in pizzas they can pizza off then im hated for not wanting to keep them then one who has finished uni needs a suit to go to so called job interviews down to me Suit off. Then your expected to work all your life to buy a house for these snotty kids who hate you, better of with a dateing site and being on ye own so difficult an d a million pitfalls, hard enough to have a relationship with your partner not to mention all the idiots who grunt, im sorry for any bad grammar just had to let off some steam and thanks whoever reads this cheer's.

jiiim's picture

Also she has a daughter who stayed with her dad after the split he threw her out of his house she ended up here lovely for a month then turned into a complete witch where do i start, she eventually got her act together to go to uni but needed £2500 as a deposit or other and cos she applied late her mum had to go overdrawn to pay it sgtraight away but daughter saying she would have it in three weeks six weeks went by and her mum sweating with the bank finally checked her account and the daughter had it in her account in two weeks and spent half of it, my one also went to this witches graduation last year bought her a present the lot the witch threw a full glass of wine in her mums face in a crowded pub oh and all my fault she is the devils child iv'e refused to live with this piece of S*** now, her mum not spoke to her in a year now and is all worried, i would have walked right into her place of work and done the same to her she how humiliating it must have felt.

hereiam's picture

The rule in my house is, only 2 adults can live here and since both his brats are adults, that means it's just me and my husband!