You are here

MY STEPSONS

Miguelr.dragons186's picture

Sad
well hi this is my first time on here asking for help or an advice well how should i start ..well ima start with the oldest hes 26 yrs old and he doesnt want to work because he lied to his friends that he cant work also he sits down all day and night playing his xbox and doesnt want to help in the house or help in anything ived have spoken to him nicely and to a point i yelled at him telling him facts that life isnt a sitback vacation he huss n fuss about trash dishes his clothes aint clean doesnt like to iron his clothes he makes his mom do it and the youngest is doing almost the same the youngest is 16 and doesnt want to go to school make up excuses to stay home ived mentioned the things the boys do to my wife and she doesnt believe me and feels that im against them which is not in that way i want them to step up before its too late my wife is 48 years old and having heart problems and i help her the best ways as i can but she blames me and assumes im doing something behind her back which all im doing is staying away from fights and arguments she causes twords me i really dont know what to do my friend told me to divorce her its not working out and thats what i want to do i been with her since 2008 and gotten married in 2013 and i cant take it anyymore the three doesnt respect or listen to me from the rights and wrongs and all im doing is making sure they keep their head up oh also my wife drinks everyday and blames me for her life being so down .

twoviewpoints's picture

Zahava's picture

Yikes! I think you should do whats best for you. Because at the end of the day its your life and you decide what to do with the time. If there is no respect and constant accusations then I would say get the divorce. However, I know its easier said than done.

It might hurt to do so but happiness is key! I wish you luck!

Thumper's picture

OP can you please add punctuation?

I could not read your post.

THANKS Smile

24 years as a SM's picture

Nope, your friend is right. Pack your stuff and leave. If the internet is in your name, cancel it. You do not pay to have lazy ass adults sitting around your house all day and night. If this is your house give them all a 60 notice to move out.