You are here

Happy now

livingpeace's picture

SD (38) moved out and our relationship is fantastic! We are in bliss with each other. Not that SD has stopped her insanity but it's not in our home and none of his kids will talk to him presently. Which, to be honest is good for us. They prefer to use facebook as a weapon against him and tried to with me but I deleted and blocked each of them. The sad part is they now have many others involved as well. As I said I am blissfully happy not to have anything to do with any of them but it is hurting him immensely. His wife died about a year and a half before him and I even met. He considered her family his as well. However, the wives BD is one of the ring leaders in this and has her aunts, uncle and her best friend and so on believing things they have totally made up. He had deleted his facebook but recently went back on. Which has actually worked in my favor as they are on a mission to prove to him I am a liar, they just did the opposite. He signed back on only to discover the truth. I didn't have to say or prove anything because they just did it for me. He has now caught them in numerous lies. What do they all believe they are going to accomplish? He keeps looking at buying a home far away not to have to deal or be around the drama. They are getting what they want in that they don't have to deal with me but they are only losing him in the process. I am not naive enough(nor do I want anything to do with any of them) to believe we will ever be friends but as adults all loving the same person why are they unwilling to even be civil? They are going to continue down this path and perhaps eventually one day they will realize being civil is the only/best way but by then I will have washed my hands of it and not be willing. You can only abuse a person so long.

livingpeace's picture

So sad. They have stolen from my BF as well and sometimes even replaced something they took with a broken one. What is wrong with these people? Sheesh!