You are here

Has anyone noticed

ltman's picture

that BM also means bowel movement? It just occured to me.

steppedonstep's picture

Yep. Also, if you try to pronounce "DH" you get "duh" which seems appropriate for many of our clueless husbands. Ha!

lyjtech's picture

People often renault diagnose get somewhat emotional when it comes to their own car. Why is this so ¡§C car is one of the most important in addition to cherished opportunities that we make, perhaps the second in collection after a house. Therefore, purchasing a car is one of the most important choices of your life and thus is caring for it. The concern gets even graver with regards to buying as well as caring for luxurious cars as well as exotic vehicles. Luxury vehicles are never absolute necessities and also the primary perform they serve is to increase the comfort as well as pleasure, which is why maintaining exotic cars demand greater treatment than usual.
One thing you should know before actually deciding to purchase one of those luxurious cars is that they need luxury maintenance and upkeep costs. So if you had been thinking about buying unique cars via financing, it won't be a very good concept because 1 instance of reckless driving can actually cause you a fortune. Therefore, it's sensible for opting for among those luxury cars or unique cars when you're sure about your finances and are convinced of being able to keep up with the vehicles expensive maintenance costs.

Finding out what exactly constitutes luxury vehicles can be a very tricky task since the criteria usually vary and also the options are vivid according the manufacturers, to the basic technologies which go behind these luxury cars and the functions that the vehicles offer. Nowadays, the options tend to be even more along with wagons, SUVs, and compacts racing the way through along with luxury and exotic vehicles. Today?¡¥s luxury and exotic cars are based on creature comfort, drivability and convenience. The criteria tend to be evidently very subjective and when you decide upon buying a luxury car on your own and your family, being able to decide on all of these three is vital.

Furthermore, the posh and exotic cars are a statement associated with prestige. Nevertheless, what primarily set luxury cars and usual power vehicles aside are the former?¡¥s architectural, comfort and autocom cdp pro convenience. Issues such quality leather seats, carpeting, quiet and stabilized ride, strong build, smooth engine, and so on are crucial towards making what they're. There are more to some luxury car, such as incredible sound methods, in-dash screens, as well as automated technologies letting the actual cars parallel park themselves. The safety features of these luxurious cars will also be evolving slowly and steadily for making traveling even less dangerous and relaxed.

There are many manufacturers of luxury and exotic cars these days, among whom BMW, Lincoln, Cadillac as well as Mercedes-Benz are the pioneers. While unique sports cars occupy the pinnacle associated with car manufacturing industry, these cars, as already stated, are not only expensive to purchase but need high upkeep and maintenance expenses. These luxury cars are extremely delicate and can cause a great deal of trouble when even the smallest of their elements malfunction. These elegant beauties need extreme care and handling by skilled professionals, or even their incredible power might go wrong within wrong fingers. However, these cars are the ones to make stories and Lexia3 V47 everyone hopes for owning AUTO

lyjtech's picture

People often renault diagnose get somewhat emotional when it comes to their own car. Why is this so ¡§C car is one of the most important in addition to cherished opportunities that we make, perhaps the second in collection after a house. Therefore, purchasing a car is one of the most important choices of your life and thus is caring for it. The concern gets even graver with regards to buying as well as caring for luxurious cars as well as exotic vehicles. Luxury vehicles are never absolute necessities and also the primary perform they serve is to increase the comfort as well as pleasure, which is why maintaining exotic cars demand greater treatment than usual.
One thing you should know before actually deciding to purchase one of those luxurious cars is that they need luxury maintenance and upkeep costs. So if you had been thinking about buying unique cars via financing, it won't be a very good concept because 1 instance of reckless driving can actually cause you a fortune. Therefore, it's sensible for opting for among those luxury cars or unique cars when you're sure about your finances and are convinced of being able to keep up with the vehicles expensive maintenance costs.

Finding out what exactly constitutes luxury vehicles can be a very tricky task since the criteria usually vary and also the options are vivid according the manufacturers, to the basic technologies which go behind these luxury cars and the functions that the vehicles offer. Nowadays, the options tend to be even more along with wagons, SUVs, and compacts racing the way through along with luxury and exotic vehicles. Today?¡¥s luxury and exotic cars are based on creature comfort, drivability and convenience. The criteria tend to be evidently very subjective and when you decide upon buying a luxury car on your own and your family, being able to decide on all of these three is vital.

Furthermore, the posh and exotic cars are a statement associated with prestige. Nevertheless, what primarily set luxury cars and usual power vehicles aside are the former?¡¥s architectural, comfort and autocom cdp pro convenience. Issues such quality leather seats, carpeting, quiet and stabilized ride, strong build, smooth engine, and so on are crucial towards making what they're. There are more to some luxury car, such as incredible sound methods, in-dash screens, as well as automated technologies letting the actual cars parallel park themselves. The safety features of these luxurious cars will also be evolving slowly and steadily for making traveling even less dangerous and relaxed.

There are many manufacturers of luxury and exotic cars these days, among whom BMW, Lincoln, Cadillac as well as Mercedes-Benz are the pioneers. While unique sports cars occupy the pinnacle associated with car manufacturing industry, these cars, as already stated, are not only expensive to purchase but need high upkeep and maintenance expenses. These luxury cars are extremely delicate and can cause a great deal of trouble when even the smallest of their elements malfunction. These elegant beauties need extreme care and handling by skilled professionals, or even their incredible power might go wrong within wrong fingers. However, these cars are the ones to make stories and Lexia3 V47 everyone hopes for owning AUTO

20YearsAsAStep-Mom's picture

LOL - I noticed that before too! Too funny. I realy like the duh - DH comparison - so appropriate with many of our duh's. Wink

RedWingsFan's picture

I always thought of bowel movement when I read BM...but the DUH with the DH - that's some funny stuff there!

Amber Miller's picture

The BM comment is funny and I thought the same thing. As for SD I always hear it in my mind as "slut daughter" because my SD is a gigantic slut. Yes, a real slut who received payments for her services while lying about going to school and receiving a great deal of cash from DH because he thought she was in school. At the time she was probably earning more than DH a month doing lap dances and private services while he was giving her all that cash to "help her". Yeah, he helped her alright, his money went to pay for her coke habit and what she earned by whoring around was used for all of her fancy amenities. Yes, so every time I see SD, I think slut daughter because ours is really a wh*re/slut in its truest meaning.