Hello!

Godzilla1964's picture

Hello, I am so pleased to find this site!, I had to become a member!, and to think, I thought I was the only 1 out there with Step Children issues!, But my story goes, I have been with my wife for 7 years, (married for 3) and I have 2 children, (17 daughter, 13 son) and my wife has 3 children ( 23 daughter, 21 daughter, 17 son) and her children have moved out, except her 21 yr old daughter and her 1 1/2 son. But my issue is her daughter does nothing, I dont think she even has a job, but still takes her son to day care, she never cleans up after her son, and is so impatient with him, But that does not compare to her temper!, when she does not get her way, she turns into a spoiled little bitch!, calls her mother every name in the book, and If I get involved, she starts calling me names, and If I defend myself, and argue back, my wife gets on my case saying I`m only escalating the situation, and I (with my kids) gets kicked out of the house. I am so tired of this, I am at wits end, but when I read alot of your postings, it`s like a breath of fresh air!, and It`s nice to see that I am not the only one out there with this issue!

Oh, what do all those terms mean? .. BM, DH, and so on?