You are here

Proud of DH

Igiveupsotornupinside's picture

DH had a funeral to go to back where we used to live. We decided for me to stay home with the kids since its on his side of the family anyways and 8 hours in a car and a funeral with an 8 and 3 year old would just be crazy.

Anyways DH had planned to stop by good SD22's work to have dinner with her on his way home, she was saving her break for him. He worried that she would maybe contact SD19 (satanic one) even though I reassured him that she would not do that to him, she understands what is going on and our disengagement from SD19. I was proud of him because he told me is SD19 was there he was going to say "I have a lot to say to you BUT I am not going to stress you and your baby out" (she would start stuff with us and then if we told her how it was she would blame us for stressing her unborn child out) anyways he said he would walk away if he saw her there. I was proud of him for thinking this over and sticking to his guns.

Anyways he said he had a wonderful dinner with good SD22 and they spent time talking about her schooling and work and what is going on in her life. I guess SD22 did ask if we (DH and I) are in talking terms with SD19 and he said nope, haven't had a relationship with her since last May. He proceeded to tell her that SD19 thinks we are horrible parents because we refuse to give her the 5k she asked for (it was her college money, she is not going to college and not working and not getting married, she is living with her drug dealing baby daddy and we know that the money will get thrown at that so we told her we didn't have it and that she blew it when she cost us 11k in a years time due to her stupidity. We really do have the money and someday if she changes we will gladly give it to her.) The funny thing is good SD22 told DH that SD19 hates her mother now too because her mother refused to pay her electric bill and now they have no electricity.

Ok I hate BM BUT that is awesome that she refused to enable her with more money to support her not working habits. I laughed at this, maybe this will make her realize that a JOB is important and the drug life is not any place for her to be or her unborn child. A small part of me felt sorry for her but ONLY because of the baby. I even told DH its ok to pay for the bill for the baby's sake and he said the baby isn't born yet and no because the moment we enable her with money its non stop calls about needing more money, and its not small amounts its always in the hundreds. GET A DAMN JOB BOTH OF THEM, SD19 AND LOSER BOYFRIEND-BABY DADDY!!!

Igiveupsotornupinside's picture

Yes and I forgot to mention the main reason why I am so proud of him. He never contacted SD19 to even let her know he was coming to town, he only contacted SD22.

I feel sorry for the baby but already have some plans in mind. If there was a baby I am sure I would have found a way to anonymously pay that bill for the baby to have heat and water. Its not the baby's fault she will have parents like this. Poor thing. Ugh its so hard on us. Also plan to make an anonymous phone call to the hospital when the baby is born to be sure they test it for drugs. I think if human services got involved some how it might be a saving grace for SD19 to finally be forced to get her act together. They are also facing felony drug charges and I am hoping there is at least some probation involved in the end so she is forced to do some AODA treatment. God knows we couldn't force her, boy did we try. 4 years and finally had to give up for our sanity.