You are here

SD 's at it again

Towanda's picture

I haven't posted for a while. I still religiously read this forum but we just moved and I have been working overtime so I haven't been actively engaging with you dear ones.

A while back as some of you know, my one SD31 waltzed back into our lives (yes, literally waltzed into our backyard with her kids in tow) after withholding the grandkids from us for 3 1/2 years. She didn't say a word, just plopped her ass on our patio for 4 hours. A few weeks later, I asked for advise because she invited herself and kids over again and you guys gave me great advise on how to ignore her for that visit while being pleasant.

That was the last I saw of her (hallelujah) but she managed to show her colors a few weeks later by calling her dad and switching gears midsentence. She was back to tazmanian devil . He hung up on her.

Anyway, many of you wonder if these skids can actually change.

I am here to say DONT let your guard down.

This same SD is divorcing and unfortunately for her, she can no longer keep the grandkids from seeing us as they are with their father part of the time. He has apologized for all of the drama over the years and we are on good terms.

The oldest Gskid(10yo) was at his uncles house and the dog jumped up on him and scratched his face. My soon to be ex son in law called for advise and I told him to wash it with antibacterial soap and water and put ice on it and I would be over.

When I arrived, we repeated the process, put peroxide on the scratch, and I placed a antibacterial ointment on the abrasion. He sat with a bag of ice on his face the rest of the night.

When he returned to SD31's house 36 hours later, she called the sheriff, the dog warden and went to ER and told them he was bitten. Monday morning, she mistakenly called a clinic I used to work in to demand I be fired. Then called the CEO of my hospital I work in and demanded I be fired. The CEO saw right through her(thank goodness!) and told her I did eveything right and that she believed she had some family issues. Apparently my SD31 told her that since she wasn't going to help her, that she was calling the state board of lisensure and report me. So now, I just have to wait and see if they contact me. Trust me, she doesn't have a leg to stand on in this complaint, but my point is, I will never ever ever ever be rid of her and her craziness. She could say anything she likes and suspiscioun plants the seed in someones mind.

When I read people thinking about giving someone a second chance after all their craziness, sick , evil ways, I always hold my breath when I read it and think. "Don't do it!"

Part of the reason I decided to give up MY home of 35 years and move is I wanted more distance between me and her. I seriously think she is capable of physical harm to me. Everything I ever told my DH that she was capable and he scoffed at, has happened.

Rags's picture

Nothing a concealed carry permit for a hand gun won't fix. Maybe even permanently.

All we can do when evil manipulators crawl out of their holes is to play whack-a-mole with them and smack them with harassment suits, any active COs, etc, unless they try to make it physical. That is where the concealed hand gun permit comes in to play.

IMHO of course.

Pilgrim Soul's picture

I am so sorry, Towanda, about this horrible development. Your SD must be upset over the divorce, but is taking her misguided anger out on you. You need to find ways to protect yourself and your husband needs to be your first line of defense. Thank God your CEO keeps a cool head on his shoulders.

In the future you should consider not getting involved with her kids in any meaningful fashion though. Sad as it sounds.. they could use your TLC in the face of the craziness with which they have to deal at home.