You are here

Shelter.at my age

chickadee1444's picture

I haven't been here in a very.long time.I've been staing in yr old.bullying.daughter.She iis the most.discustimg.poor.excuse of a human being. i have met in my entire life..there is something terribly wrong.with head.Shas continually bullied..harrassed and thu.fear has manage to.destroy our marriage..this.poor excuse of.a.daughter put her hands on my chest,pushed me..abused me mentally and made my.life and kids lives unbearable...she.called the police on me to have me thrown out of her.fathers house(matrimonial home) called the shelter.were i was forced to.stay.and yelled at the social.worker on duty..then lied.to.daddy.that she didnt..i reminded him the call.was.recorded..she also called my doters cell 15 times to.telll.her.i had.1week to.pack.up my.things or the polce.would lock me up..her.father believes.her..so.she decides to throw my belongings in garbage bags..many.things broken..and bullies her brother into.changing the locks on our.house..to devastated to continue..but now.have a.peace bond.hearing.for may 10th..wish me.luck..i.still.want my home and.once loving husband back..stupid me!!!!

4 vidigg

Lalena75's picture

File criminal charges against the brat, harassment, assault and battery, criminal damage to property, and give no damn what anyone says against doing so. You have a right to your home and property without abuse!

chickadee1444's picture

I have tried everthing to press charges againt her..even though the police witnessed.her.phyco behavior for at least 2 hours,even kicking our front door and sream and swearing at me..all they said was..she has a bad temper..but told her to stay away from.me...so.off to court for the peace bond..

misSTEP's picture

I'd do all that and go one further. File for divorce against your jackass DH because he is the one who is ALLOWING this to continue and not standing up for his WIFE

chickadee1444's picture

Thank you my husband is.being abused by.her too..not allowing.her father to be happy is bullying..he doesnt.see it..just sticks up for her..its a mess

chickadee1444's picture

my husband was.outside with a police officer..but he heard her..hes seen this behavior many times..defends the little bitch and says she.just.has a bad temper..he used to break up fights between.her and her husband..when she.assaulted me he said.he.didnt.see.a.thing..she.told my.dotter it was.an accident..dotter tells him what to say and he goed along with it.

chickadee1444's picture

you.are lucky your husband stuck up for you.too.bad his crazy woman cant be sent off to a mental institution..49 years old with a husband and family and 2 jobs and still has time to bully and cause heartaches...my husband was in the home when the locks were changed and my belongings ruin and so-called back.she threw muddy boots in with.my good clothes..h.didnt.watch.every move she made..also conned.her.brothers wife to help her..40years of geneolgy research.gone..my.dotter.and I.spent days unpacking what she did out of rage and spite...when i was in the womens shelter..my youngest son.sent her a message.saying" HHavent harassed and bullied my mother long enough.f off..go home and get some help" when she was screaming like.a maniac in front of our house..because she drove by and saw my car in our driveway..court on the 10th of May ..does anyone think a judge would be on her side?

20YearsAsAStep-Mom's picture

For the life of me, I cannot understand why you even want to be with this man. He is neglectful to a criminal degree and an accessory to abuse and assault.

Go see a good attorney and take what you can and start a new life without the abuse and drama.

You do not deserve to be treated this way.

BTW, no judge in his right mind will side with the criminal SD. Be sure to bring all your paperwork on the police reports etc as evidence.

Good luck.

Amber Miller's picture

I am so sorry for you. I don't know what the laws are where you live but where I live I would at least be able to file a restraining order against this psychotic brat. Did you say she's in her 40's? If I read this correctly then I am truly shocked that the law and her father are making excuses for her and not holding her responsible for this abuse. Good luck, I hope things change for you. Unfortunately, you might be better off if you and DH go your separate ways. Maybe DH would like to marry his piece of sh!t daughter. What an as$