You are here

My freaking rant, so much BS!

endwatcher's picture

Ok, so I posted somewhat of the start under a different name; that for some reason I cannot access.
And this is going to have profanity.

Met my wife when I was 19, she has a son, and daughter, now SS is 13, SD is 11

So right from the get go, I knew the boy was going to be trouble, one day my sister while still alive was hanging with me, and I was DUPED into watching the kid, after wife "girlfriend at the time" came home, the kid said I hit him. My sisters exact words were "Fuck that shit bro, get the hell out of this, I dont wanna see my brother go to jail for a little punk ass"

I probably should have listened to my sister "she passed away about a year later after my mom"
So, I got suckered into marrying my wife "yes I know what you are thinking, no one MADE me" but...when feeling like I did after loosing my family, and the constant bicker to get married, it kinda adds up.

Through the years Ive seen this kid chase people with knives, caught him smashing another kids face in the ground repeatably "at age 6 I think it was" shuts down and has a serious narcissistic personality. "Nothing is ever his fault"
So, the boy is fathered by a different guy, but that wasnt told to the boy until later, so the Girls fathers family "knowing all of this" kinda took him in as family.

So to recap, There is a girl, and boy different dads, but was raised up until recently thinking the girls dad was his.
The girls dad passed away from drugs about 3-4 years ago. They took it well "well, good for what the situation called for" but as I dont want to bash a person who had died...The guy was really never around and was a partier..always pawned the kids off on his parents "which he has a step mom" his real mom is actually the sane one.

The girls family is fucking bat shit crazy!
Ive never seen people who believe in some of the garbage "they were pretty abused verbally when the DAD didnt get his way" and they thought it was ok. THe type that really any discipline is wrong, and for some strange reason completely kiss the boys ass, and kinda shrug off the girl.

So last XMAS they went to my wifes step dads and moms place in Florida, and apparently he had been telling them how mean I was, and how I beat him..etc..etc so at XMAS theyt essentialy kid napped the kids for about a week. "Her bitch of a mom, decided to call her and let her now CHRISTMAS DAY!"
They sent back the girl, but kept the boy for an extra week "we were trying to figure out what we were going to do"
While the week passed, the boy was posting on facebook trying to be gangster "far from it" and holding up a 100 dollar gift card to subway "this matters, Ill get to that lateer, make a mental note of the gift card"

So, as we were trying to figure out what was going to be happening with the boy..we decided that he could stay with the girls family "my wifes parents copted out with a bullshit excuse" I ended up getting a phone call at my house from the SD's aunt about how if we didnt allow SS to live with the grandparents, that she was gonna call the cops "she later apologized, but her apology doesnt mean shit to me, but one important lesson" kid moves with GPs of the SD, after about 3 months, the step grandmother calls up and says we gotta take the boy back...bla bla bla. So the kids back been about 6 months, hes failing school, got kicked out multiple times :then looks at my wife with amazement when he realizes hes grounded, then bitches about it"

Now the SD is pretty good, a little annoying and dirty sometimes..but nothing Idd say out of the ordinary. Shes great in school and generally a pretty good and well liked person. We are getting her in a Preparatory school, that will allow her to graduate early and have her Associates Degree when she does.

The step grandmother just texted my wife and said "You need to make get a bigger house with 3 rooms, and keep the kids in the same school"

WHAT THE FUCK?!??!

Seriously?
"The basement 2nds as a room fyi" But these people actually think its ok to even bring that up...and to even expect the girl to lower her standards for the fuckup boy!?!?

So the gift card, as all that was happening; I recalled a memory I had of the boy the night before the went to FL for XMAS.

I remembered him saying "wouldnt it be cool if I got a $100 dollar gift card to Subway?"

And it hit me, hes a physio path, and hand it all planned to manipulate to a high degree.

The inlaws of the inlaws plus the normal inlaws are off their rocker, I most of the time feel like Im in the Twilight zone.

O, there is so much more, but I think I just wrote a novel.

I think my situation is slightly worse then the normal Step, and dont really know how much I wanna take. Its becoming like a damn semi quasi Jerry Springer show/ Dr. Phil experiment.

Ninji's picture

LOL

endwatcher's picture

lol furkidsforme, Yes I know Im not the smoothest writer. My Bad.

Skeeter, I dont know. I dont want people to think I dont love my wife, which I do and it does make anything extremely hard.
I know in my post I put there about the arm twisting on the marriage. I just dont want anyone translating that into no love at all. I really just dont like marriages and what not.

I often think, what is a normal step life?
Is this it?
No way can this be it.

Ive read a lot of people posts for quite a bit here, and it always looks pretty miserable for us steps.

endwatcher's picture

tried that, the very people trying to butt in and give us their 2 cents couldnt handle him for more then 3 or so months. They want them both to go to the same school because the boy wants to go to a school thats locationg happens to be pretty close to the crazy grandparents, and of course they wanna meddle in everything there. I hope they continue to "neglect" the girl, because I think thats one of the ways she has stayed as cool as she is. "Even she says this, and shes 11"

Ah, jeez...its just a hassle really. And it really has me thinking that Men going their own way is starting to look very compelling.