You are here

DH just gave BM all the power

Jellybeam's picture

DH finally got called out by SD11 about the fact that even when SD is with us she is invisible(really, she is, and that has created a lot of problems for me). SD cried and cried. All she wants is for her dad to spend some time with her doing something they both would enjoy. The fallout was Monday. 5 days went by and NOTHIN'. Nothing changed. No, I didn't expect it overnight, but perhaps SD did.
Because she went home to BM's early this week. Just a day and a half early, but that hasn't happened in 5 years.
Then tonight, DH goes, "I hope BM isn't trying to DO something." No jackass, SD is trying to DO something. She probably told her mom how she showed you her heart and you just whipped out your dick and pissed on it!!
If it means DH has to PAY her child support, BM may be thinking it's time to adjust the visitation.
So oh hell, here we go...DH is going to play the victim, SD is going to feel guilty and BM is going to go shopping.

Jellybeam's picture

No. I don't have children with him but I have one from a previous marriage. It IS sad. I feel kinda bad because like a ton of bricks it just hit me that it's DH's fault that SD is nasty to me.