You are here

what did I get myself into?

jluv's picture

:? where do I start? im a BM of two daughters, and SM of two from different moms. SD lives w her mom SS was w his mom till his dad got 50/50. well SS doesnt like me and never has. hes never said it but I can sense and feel it. he has spit at me tells my kids and his dad that he dont like my food, the kid wont even drink kool aid that I pour for him, he wont eat my food, and has told me that im not his mom. my thought on that was Thank g-d....In the beginning I would buy him things and well of course that stoped cause I dont think he deserves it. im starting to dislike the kid. me and my fiance have been together 2 yrs and got engaged this past Aug. well things are so bad that he wants me to get counciling and has put us getting married on hold. and maybe its for the better cause now I dont kno if this is where I trully want to be . maybe im just no good at this SM thing.

morgan_minx80's picture

Im sorry your going through this hun. Probably the best advice you will get is to disengage. Let your df take care of his sons needs. He needs to learn your ss to show people respect. But in the meantime to save your sanity your df should take care of his son and him alone. Or alteast till he starts showing you the respect you deserve. Good luck chick x

jluv's picture

thank you so much for the advise. feels good to get it off my chest. oh and ss is 11.