You are here

How do you handle this?

my-looney-tune's picture

We usually have our sd half of the time, at this moment she is in ME with BM's family. Sunday she called me, she thinks we're the best of friends, fact is if I'm not nice to her or she doesnt get what she wants she flips out and starts going crazy, suicide threats, nasty phone calls and text messages. Anyways she calls me and wants me to go out shopping with her, and thats the last thing I want to do. The woman cant check her mail without being stressed up or hook up and internet router. She's been living in her house for 2 almost 3 months and needs our help to put up her bed which is just rails no haedboard or anything. So I told her I didn't really feel like it I was really tired and maybe I could go with her later to pick out a peice of luggage, cause she cant its too stressful. I told her I was going to nap with my son, who she is completely obsessed over, she wants me to write a will that says if Jason and I die she will get to have custody of my son, I assure you that will never happen. She tells me she keeps having this vision or dream and its really bothering her and hurting her. She proceeds to tell me about the "vision" and she says "I'm laying in bed, ready to go to bed and Jason walks in (who is now my husband) and he tells her he's going out for drinks!" This must be around the time he was having the affair which she's constantly telling me about, to be honest I know more about it than she does. I told her that she needed to get over it and let it go. I've heard so many stories like this about her "visions" and how much pain it causes her. Later that night she starts texting my DH and telling him how sad she is, I have told him waht she says. So he asks her why and she say because she's alone. He asks her why she didnt come over here with me, she says hannah said she was busy. This woman is always saying I said something when I never and so is her daughter. I feel like they are trying to break up my marriage. She'll talk to my DH and then call me right away to tell me what he said or what plans they made. I've been telling my DH that she's still loves him and she has some sort of motive. Up until Sunday he kept saying she doesnt, now he see's what I see and I'm so confused. I don't know how to handle her without her going nuts again and again. SHe will take anything you say twist it and turn it into something horrible. I've bent over backwards for her, and yet I haven't done nothing for her. She's see multiple men at a time and her daughter is turning into her. SHe has panic attacks and anxiety just like her mother. Its so sad to see, and so hard to handle. Idk what to do about her anymore.

Zoie's picture

I'm confused..but none the less I would not have any contact with this person..OMG what a mess.

Z