You are here

Pysch Eval for Crazy BM!!

frustratedstepmom101's picture

Ok my step sons mom is seriously crazy and I don't know what to do. She constanted trys to follow us everywhere we go and always wants to go along (as long as my husband leaves me at home) She still denies that we are married and tells people that they are stil together! She had "friended" all his friend on facebook and demands to meet all his family so she can "get to know" them! 2 weeks ago she begged him to go get family portraits done with her so she could give them to the family! She makes hugh amount of doctors appointment bc she knows my husband will go and she wants to see him. The poor child will be in pj's still but she will be wearing jeans and have her makup done and everything! She calls him in the middle of the nights (12 or 1am) to try to get him to come over to her house and "handle" their child because she can'te He recently left for the military and she asked if she could come visit him onthe weekends! (just her) Is there anyway we can request a psych eval for her??

RaeRae's picture

First, your DH needs to stop enabling her! She/SS can go to the doc without him! If she can't handle the kid in her home, then the kids needs to be under DH's roof! Does your husband allow her to go anywhere with him?? He needs to put a stop to it! He's GOT to put a stop to it all!

LaMareOssa's picture

You two are married and she is still acting this way? Sounds like she has issues. I would recommend your DH tell her, in your presence that she needs to back the f up. There is no need for DH to go to every single doctors appointment. There is no need for her to be calling at 12 and 1 AM because she can't handle her own child. Like the above poster said, if she can't handle her son, then DH needs to step in and get custody.

Your DH can go to court and get a Parenting Plan (if you don't already have one.) If you do already have a parenting plan then I suggest your DH go to court and get custody modified. During the modification process, you can request a psyche evaluation.

Also, tell your DH he needs to ignore her, she continues to pursue him because she has been given some false hope of getting him back, and this is your husbands fault.

Good luck!

purpledaisies's picture

I agree with both your dh needs to put a stop to this crap! He needs to tell her that unless it is an emergency to never ever call past a certain time and if she does let m,eave a mess. If it is not an emergency ignore her. He needs to be separate from her as much as possible. DO NOT go any where with that woman even to a doc apt unless it is VERY serious. Also tell her that if she can not control her son then he needs to be living with his dad so he can handle him if she is calling him to handle him! Get it? That will stop that crap real fast. Dh did it to bm and she hasn't said another word nor called for dh to 'handle' ss15. Wink

frustratedstepmom101's picture

The only reason he goes to the doc apt is because he wants to be there for his son. As far as the calls go he has only answered her once but she calls all the time and texts ALL the time. he told he to stop texting but the judge ordered it that she is allowed to. She constantly texts him to give up his rights to his child and just drives us nuts! We have joint custody but in the county where we live they always favor the mother and we have not been able to get more than joint! My husband puts her in her place constantly (he's not one to take crap) but she just acts like he didn't do anything and continues! What is a Parenting Plan?? I'm interesting in knowing. And now that he is in the military and we are moving away I can only imagaine what kind of stuff she is going to pull!!