You are here

Need to vent

blondediva40's picture

I need advice from anyone who may have gone through this!
I married a man 5 yrs ago with a daughter who is 6 months older than my son, she does not live with us, my husband long divorced his ex yrs before I ever came along, and she remarried and had another kid. I have tried to be civil with this woman because she has the "Entitlement"thing going on, she feels she an walk all over everyone, my husband is very easy going, I am too until im pushed.
Fast forward to the present, last yr his ex decided she had nothing to get her daughter and to be the good mother purchased a phone, now mind you we had a phone that we paid for monthly after her mother couldnt afford it and it got shut off, so the phone was being paid for by us so we didn't have to go through her mother, well unaware his daughter was lying to us has a new phone hoe she obtained the phone she bought it on line using my husbands SS# and name but her address, well she was in trouble for it but blamed her daughter saying I did it for her, and her daughter would call father saying please don't get mum introuble, this girl is 14 mind you, here is why im pissed we went all summer with his daughter not talking to us beause of her, we fixed it and it was strained , but now after repeated talks with daughter to do right thing, she isn't speaking with father again due to his disapproval she chose to leave on his weekend to go with her family somewhere, this also happens all the time!! All we want is our weekend visits, this woman constantly interferes and it is driving me nuts! My thing is if your happy in your new life let child alone !!

SteelRose's picture

I feel sorry for your sd, she has no idea which adult is being adult. So she does her own thing. Phone issues are difficult to deal with as it is, let alone get parents feuding over it. Can you not shut the new phone off as well. I disconnected my ss20's line when he moved out. Recently with the bill soaring close to $300 a month I am tempted to shut everyone's phone off }:)

blondediva40's picture

no, the phone somehow is either in her grandparents line so it wont get shut off! I have lost all trust , this woman could really have a piece of work in an ex husband but she doesn't and still gives us grief , there are just too many things to mention but this has been the ultimate betrayal }:)