You are here

I'm new, so glad I found all of you!! Finally can vent to people who understand!

nagaer525's picture

A I have been with the bf for almost 8 yrs and his kids have lived with us for the past 6 at least when BM decided she couldnt hack it anymore. I have 1 daughter 16 and father is in prison so I have raised her on my own which is nice dont have to worry about the other parent. The BF has 11yr old girl and 17 yr old boy. The boy hates me and mostly everyone, he is a long haired partime washing basement dweller that sits infront of his videos games 24/7 and doesnt participate in family activities and the daughter has gotten better over the years but is a spoiled brat and feels the she has equal rights with my 16 yr old daughter, such as bed time etc. I constantly have to hang with the SD and me and my daughter dont get that time we need together because her mother isnt there for her and I always feel guilty for living her out but need the alone time with my own. My BF lets me raise the SD with my rules but the SS only has to report to him because he has no respect for anyone. Just the other day I heard him say I hate her and I cannot wait to leave and something about murder and death isnt that bad and when I report back I am told I am over reacting. With the SD I get in fights with the BF because he feels I am picking on her because I dont allow the same rules as the 16yr old, and when the SS and BD where the SD age they didnt do half the crap she pulls. Any help advice greatly appreciated!! Because I'm tired of fighting and defending myself on my BF telling me I'm right but yet we always have the same issue. What is wrong with these mothers out there?? I never even wanted children but ended up with one and even though I was 17 when I had her I raised her right, showed her love and she is a great girl. His EX wanted these kids and then abandoned them on us and his guilt blinds him.

Most Evil's picture

I would be disturbed too especially by SS talking about murder and death-! Come on in, pull up a chair . . . !

William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2