OT - Eff Off Friday
Yesterday was such a crap workday, I was sooooooo tempted to call off today. But that means Monday would be a YUGE clustereff. So...
Eff off to:
- Those who ask a question and don't like the answer, but think that doing the following will get them the answer they want:
- Call me to discuss it
- Reword it and use an eff-load of big words
- Copy the boss
- Ol' Weenie Head, who seems to think I'm his secretary and should contact the person who scheduled a meeting before his start time and set up a new time. I don't think so, Weenie. If that time doesn't work for you, YOU have the option of suggesting a new meeting time.
- People who ask for you advice, then get their knickers in a twist because they don't like what you advise. Effer, you asked me to be honest with you. I was. The truth isn't always a nice package tied up with a pretty bow. The truth is not always what you want to hear. Sometimes, sure. But Not.Effin'.Always. If you're looking for lies and Yes-men, ask someone else. From here on out, the next time(s) you ask for advice, I'll simply tell you I'm drawing a blank.
- That master of time wasting, King Pita. Effer, that task is complete. You can ask us 57 times and the answer will not change. WTH. You want us to REOPEN a task, then Close it again? Go suck rocks.
- The kitchen sink. It's slow-draining and I cannot figure out what the problem is. Plumbers are $$$.
Wishing you a stress-free and enjoyable weekend!