You are here

bm can do whatever she wants

testedagain's picture

How would you feel if bm was coming over unannounced, you confronted her and she said some uneducated things to you. Insulted you etc. Then your Dh continues to talk to her without ever mentioning the bs. Plus only speaks to her when you're not around? I asked him about it, and he said it has nothing to do with me, that I'm selfish. Really, so she can talk to me however she chooses without a second thought??? Uggg!

testedagain's picture

Thank you, it's f up and I'm mad about it! But "it has nothing to do with me!" She said horrible things to me, but she keeps him on a leash, "about their daughter." I disengaged but he doesn't get it. Don't expect anything from me, if that doesn't matter. I'm done with the bs. Not good at being a stepmom when Dh doesn't have my back! He gets mad anytime I ever bring her up. You can't have your cake and eat it too!

c-mom's picture

Girl, you know how we would feel. The exact same way you do... you are more than entitled to those feelings. You are not wrong. Get this, when DH and I moved in together BM was still living in the house they lived in, he lived in a camper at a friend's, and he and I went and found a house together. BM came over one day to drop off skids and went walking all around my yard and THEN (here is where it gets good) walked through my damn door without knocking screaming her dysfunctional head off about how DH had HER grill. Her grill? It was given to him as a bonus on a job he did and that obviously makes it hers. I was about to kill her but he got between us and shoved her out the door and said if she didn't get off our property he was calling the cops. So then she texts me some dysfunctional b.s. on his phone and I text back, "If you ever step foot on my property again you will be going to jail." She texts me back saying "He was my fucking husbend first you fat bitch! That makes that MY house not yours you stooped cunt. I will come in it any time I wont!!!" (She meant want but she can't even spell at a second grade level so...) So, I had the police give her a little shout out. She hasn't come up in our yard since, only pulls up to steal our mail. HAHA So we got a PO box and put a snake in our mail box. Who is stupid now? I mean "Stooped" LOL

RedWingsFan's picture

OMG I'd never be able to handle that. How disrespectful of him! I'd be out the door so fast his head would spin off his body.

Ask him one question - how would he feel if the shoe were on the other foot and it was YOUR ex?

And then ask him this: is your ex worth losing your current wife over?

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

My H's exW calls MY house and calls me a whore and a gold-digger and all sorts of good stuff. My spineless coward H never says a word to her about it.

I told him if she does it again I will get a restraining order on her.