You are here

Cant get excitted about his kids sometimes- is this normal?

clueless1's picture

My bf has two kids, two different bm’s so first off, that kinda sucks… I prefer our adult time… I do enjoy doing things with the kids for brief periods of time, then I start to hit my limit (I have no children, never even wanted to be a babysitter growing up- and I work with adults with special needs which is like kids) is it normal to not always want to initiate playing with the kids, or doing something with the kids, or having conversations with the kids (I feel like I am there to see their daddy) and sometimes I just want the kids to go to their rooms and disappear. We have the kids 4-5 days a week because bm’s are loosers and idiots who can’t hold it together and are selfish…

meneran's picture

How old are the kids?

It is normal to feel that way.. But.. the kids wont dissapear. They wont go away. You have to decide if you can live like that, because sadly, it does get worse. Especially with more then one BM.

secondplace's picture

Echo,

She has two BMs in her life, so I took it to mean she was talking about them, not "all" BMs.

Yeah, I'd say she's pretty normal. Think of them as your neice or nephews. You enjoy having them around too, but probably not all the time.

panlilytsde's picture

Women are often love-hate fashion,pandorasuch as all the fashion for body demands are almost harsh,pandora beadbut at least they will not complain about "nothing to optional." pandora ringThe professional men are having the same fashion from the shackles of it?pandora saleAlthough the rivalry does not have the corset, pandora necklacesbut the size of the collar, charm bracelet pandoracollar length, pandora beads charmswidth and cuff ties the length of the nuances of a few millimeters can often be distinguished without mercy, discount pandora charms"Sparrow" and "Phoenix." pandora bracelet builderSo many men had shirts and shoes by changing the style, pandora beads charms in stone gray suit every day to find some small pleasures - though small to make subtle changes in others ignored. pandora onlineSurprisingly, new pandora charmsmen are expected to change out of boring but quietly in place in the field of jewelry - you know since the 1990s, new pandora beadsmen's jewelry is almost stagnant.

pandora silver
pandora jewellry
pandora gold
buy pandora
pandora style beads
pandora charm
pandora bracelet
pandora discount
pandora wiki
pandora radio
pandora alternative
pandora beads wholesale