You are here

Cheers...where did you go?

Allyceson's picture

I've noticed that Cheers hasn't been posting and am concerned about how the court proceedings are going. Are you still there?

Cheers's picture

Sorry I havent been posting. I am drained and feel like doing NOTHING. Today I have to go to our family Dr and show her the pictures of the so-called injury to SD. My attorney is pushing me into this as is my husband. She has been my DR for over ten years and is the Dr to my family (daughter, husband, and SD). The atty said that if the Dr thinks these marks may NOT be consistant with one smack on the butt or if she says that SD marks WAY too easily it may be leverage with the DA. Otherwise I will need to take their plea, my atty will write a brief to the Judge including all my character affidavits, and hope she lessens the sentence.

Either way here I am pretty screwed and my life will never ever be the same. Now it is a matter of trying to let go, get over this, and get back to some sort of life. I just dont know how.

Thank you for your concern. It really means SO much to me. I hope you are well!!

Heather

Allyceson's picture

I'll cross my fingers that the doctor agrees with you. And that the DA gets his head out of his butt. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to fast forward to when this seems like it's just an awful memory, doesn't it?
Good luck and keep us posted- we worry!
Wink