You are here

Crazy BM! Need some advice!

karjam407's picture

Okay, So BM has been dating her bf for about 4 months. When she started dating this guy she put all over facebook about her and this guy. Well about one month in they were getting married. Here is my dilemma, They decided to cancel the long engagement and get married. Awesome so now there married!

Well here is where it gets weird. He use to be "Jack Loser" and know he is "Jack ass" and she is "dumb ass" Why on Earth would he change his last name? I even noticed that one of his friends commented about the name change.

He seems to have no family on Facebook. BM has a really bad history of picking losers for the SDs. If we contact a lawyer could they help found out the real identity? Or would we need to hire a private investigator first?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

karjam407's picture

I appreciate your comment. I do feel there is a threat here that is why I was asking. I personally dont give two shits what she does with her life. The problem is she has been known to put her kids in some bad situations. She has had the abuser, the pot head, the meth head, the loser. I just find it very odd that he changed his name. What is he hiding from?