You are here

crazy ex or is it me?

andrea2011's picture

Ok
Heres the deal, My husband was married to a woman for 8 years they have 3 children together, which he pays full child support for 900.00 a month to be exact and now has no visition, due to her moving the children out of the state with a 2 day notice, they now live 10 hours away, She calls/texts all the time telling him she has no money and shes always broke, mind you she does not live on her own she lives with a roomate in a 2 bedroom apartment the roomate in one room and her and 3 children in one room. And she works fulltime...I just dont get it...that's not even the reason I'm Writing today, that's just the beginning, this woman calls and text my husband all the time, it would be ok if were to talk about the children, but it usually not, she texts things like about going to a football game or how her boyfriend left her and how shes broke and doesnt know what to do, when she did live close to us it was way worse, she would come drop the kids off for the weekend and while I was upstairs with her children, she would text my husband and ask him to come back down stairs she needed to talk, if you call throwing yourself all over him talking...she was constantly trying to get him alone...we just went and had Christmas in the state she now resides in and went to pick the children up and again she tried to get him alone inviting him up to the apartment, she is a sick twisted individual, full of lies and deceit, She had a wonderful life when she was married to my husband, and SHE ruined it by cheating in him over 20x during their 8 year marriage, he stayed knowing she was doing this to him, hoping things would work out treating her wonderfully, for hopes she would change, Im guessing shes realizing this now and hates every minute of it, knowing she screwed up a awesome marriage and I now get to have it
My husband doesnt see it as obsessing, and really doesnt understand why I get so upset when she calls or texts just to talk, ( when i want to talk i talk to my friends, not my ex)I just wish i could make him she shes crossing the line, unless there is a emergency or the kids want to talk to their father I think thats the only communication that needs to be...
Any help...

imagr8tma's picture

I think this is an issue in alot of these situations. There are no boundaries established and it comes and causes issues in new or current relationships. BM really does not need to discuss her life issues with her x husband any longer unless it affects the children. She needs to keep it pertinent to her children period. The attempting to get him back is because he keeps on entertaining her idle conversation and advances instead of shutting it down.

I think as his wife, he should honor your request to only talk about his children with the x. I dont think that request is hard or out of the ordinary. However as within my own situation. Seems like boundary setting and honor one's spouse reasonable wishes go by the wayside in order to allow the BM to still act an ass for the fear of "rocking" the boat.

I don't think they realize that these manipulative women are getting a kick out of what they are doing and are enjoying their actions. They can probably figure it is causing a little strife in the relationship as well. My opinion the past should remain in the past. Take care of the children and their issues.... the x needs to take care of their own issues...... Period