You are here

Fed up and I need to vent !!!

Fedup2676's picture

So I am the step mother to two step daughters. I have two sons with my husband. His X is just bad in general. The youngest daughter is getting ready to finish HS and go to college and it is one thing after another. The mother did not help the oldest and there for is on her own living with my husbands mother whom has nothing to do with my kids nor has anything to do with her son. It is like the poison goes on down the line. She wants us to pay for two years of college which we are using the gibill so she can the mother does not think he should be able to use it she says its a benefit and why should she have to pay money when he gets to use this benefit..On and on and on it never stops..Ma. makes us pay as long as the child is in college and so we have to wait and see about that all . We are not wanting to pay her anymore she does not give her kids anything. Not to mention we know they all sit around and smoke dope..It is bad all around. Not sure how to keep my sanity anymore..We barely make ends meet knowing we pay her good money and she barely supports them. To boot she has the relationship of these two girls with there dad and with us as a family..