You are here

Feel sorry for DH! But ut's his own fault!

stuknaz's picture

DH and BM have 50/50 custody Fri - Friday. BM has had the boys for longer than she should!
She states the boys have issues/concerns(they can't even spell concerns). Anyways she stated that they should all meet in a neutral place so that these concerns could be addressed! WTF??
These kids are 15 and 17 years of age and they wanna meet in a neutral spot??

I told DH do not meet with them or her! Who the hell is she?? The Negotiater? If they wanna talk fine.. why can't they talk at HIS house and WHY does she have to be in their meeting? BM said well if you don't agree to the terms then you won't be seeing them. Again WTF?? Terms?? So DH didn't meet with them and now these boys do not call their father, they don't come by (BM lives ten minutes away and they can ride their bike!)or even text. He is constantly asking them to come over for lunch(DH is on diability and is home 24/7). These kids say No we busy or We taking a nap! Maybe tomorrow. :?
He is constantly calling, texting and practically begging these kids to come over and spend time with him! It hurts me to see this because he is extremely close(or was) to his boys!

The oldest one blames me! and says he can't stand STUKNAZ and he can't stand to be around me! Why? because mom doesn't like Stuknaz! (Well imagine that)
Funny how this has happened all of the sudden. BM is PAS'ing these boys and now they don't even wanna come and visit their father?

She is in violation of the court order and he won't even fight her on this! I'm not crying I'm kinda glad(Peace) }:) that they are not there, but he misses his boys, but again he is letting BM do what she wants!
Oh well not my kids! Just venting!!