You are here

good bye

holeekrap789's picture

Dawn I am sorry if this crosses lines but I really need to get it out there.
I want to tell everyone here that helped me at one point or another....THANK YOU!!!!! you guys have gotten me through a lot!
I hope I have helped others as well.
I believe it is now time for me to gracefully exit this site(or at least as gracefully as I can)
I have watched disputes between members cause undo stress on everyone and I am afraid if I stay here I will give in to my hurt feelings and immature emotions and cause one of those problems.
I won't say names for the people who don't know and who do ask from and trust my BF. But he is on this site and after over 3 yrs of emotional and verbal abuse to me and my kids I have discovered (not for the first time) that he is cheating on me.
I am tired of trying to work with him. I am tired of supporting hism laziness, and I am tired of hearing how me and my kids are not good enough for his happiness no matter what we do.
I guess this is the straw that broke the camels back.
I know a lot of you respect him and look up to him so I will leave him as the valued member on here.
For those of you who have become my friends you know how to reach me. For the rest of you. I am sorry we didn't get to know eachother.
To all of you Take care and GOD bless you! Especially Dawn for giving us this wonderful on-line family

sarahbernheart's picture

I wish you the best.

dpowers's picture

im new here so i didnt get to read anything you have left or wrote but i wish you the best and i hope everything works out for you.

Colorado Girl's picture

I am so sorry, honey. You have such a good heart, and I am so sorry that it is breaking right now. I am so sad to see you go. Sad

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Anon's picture

He's got it and you fell for it. Narcissist's are bad, bad people. I was hooked on one and stuck it out for a year and a half before I realized that he was lying and manipulating me the entire time. N's lie to get what they want and when they get it they become angry because they still aren't happy. They will never be happy until they accept that they have a serious disorder which rarely happens because, duh! they are narcissists. Its easier for them to blame others for being unhappy. They don't think like the rest of us - they are sick people.

Most Evil's picture

honey we will miss you . . . :(.

"Fortune favors the brave" - Virgil

Catch22's picture

I hope it's not true!!!
Keep in touch...Will miss you **Hugs**

Catch xx
*The Real Catch 22*