You are here

How long will it take...

HaveHadIt's picture

I wonder how many times SS15 will trip over his baseball spike shoes, that are laying in the middle of the floor leading to his room, before he picks them up?

He's up to 11 times so far.

Biggrin

Jsmom's picture

My house they would disappear. When he needs them, I would wait until the freak out. Has worked out for me. Now they put their stuff away.

midwestmama's picture

My own daughter has this horrible habit - that girl is like a tornado! She leaves a trail in her wake...often it is shoes, right where we all try to walk! Drives me crazy. She also leaves lights on. All I do is remind remind remind...over and over! Anymore, all it takes is a look...she knows!!

stormabruin's picture

Growing up my mom had a box she kept in their bedroom. She called it a "drop box". Anything of ours that was left in a common area in the house was put in that box & we had to pay her 50 cents for each thing we got back.

stepmasochist's picture

DH's aunt had a basket called "mexican prison" stuff that got picked up and put there could be there three days or never seen again. LOL!

I can just picture DH's cousin when she was six yelling - "Please don't send Barbie to Mexican prison!!!!!!"

stormabruin's picture

"Please don't send Barbie to Mexican prison!!!!!!"
----------------------------------------------------
ROFLMAO!!!