You are here

If I hear "She's the mother of my child" one more time, ima puke

katielee's picture

Just sayin'

Sick of her feeling superior and him letting her. Sick of the whole thing. I think I'm getting ready to disengage.

oldone's picture

In my case it was because the skank dropped her drawers in a ONS and DH (who was very young and way less sexually experienced than her) didn't use anything either - and back in the pre-aids days nobody used condoms anyway.

That makes her SOoooooo special.

Jellybeam's picture

Will the b:tch lose her status when the kid turns 18, gets married, after the kid makes grandkids? I just wonder what the clingy, false-hopey BMs will do when all of the skids are grown.

realitycheckmom's picture

It happens too frequently...also to right any wrongs they made with their kids.

misSTEP's picture

The SD had one kid and another on the way. The BM had a baby as well so she got licensed to be a daycare and brags about having the government PAY her to watch her own grandchild.

So, yeah, make it all about the Almighty $$$$$$

SMof2Girls's picture

They'll probably be like our BM's mom and go live with her kids .. teaching them how to do the same thing to their ex's ..

Let the cycle continue.

hereiam's picture

I am so glad my husband does not give a shit that BM is the mother of his child. Big effin' deal!

As I've said before, a sperm met up with an egg, it happens everyday. So what.

Stepstress610's picture

Well, I say be proactive..... A BM can play a long-time role in the family and extended family unless DH deals with it now and makes boundaries clear. I have DH whose family still include her some 15 years after break up and she won't let go --- like s**t to a blanket as my Mom used to say......... so yes, find out what he means and set boundaries early -- the BM in my life is now hell as she plays the "don't the grandchildren look like ours when they were small.... isn't it lovely that they've named their new baby daughter after me -- say congratulations to me......and that's enough about me, what about you, what do you think about me......." vom vom vom