You are here

Im soooo done with SD15

Someoneelse's picture

I played nice ALL weekend! I took her to practice driving, i took her ro the park (she wanted to get some asthetic pictures of herself). I watched what i said, and how i said everything around her. DH said something about how i was looking so pretty, and he can tell how much weight im losing, and i mentioned how skinny doesn't equal beauty (SD is over weight and i don't want to foster feelings of self hate, so i made sure to say that, even though i know DH was just trying to compliment me, sometimes men can be daft)...

Well i had no idea that sd was coming this weekend as DH had been switching weekends, and i just lost track of time and days.  Well LAST Saturday i made a bunch I'd different energy bites some have almonds, some have walnuts.... SD is allergic (supposedly) to almonds.  On Friday (almost week later)  when she came she said "ooh what are these, can i have one"  without thinking i said, "sure" i quickly remembered that one of them had almonds!  I told her "wait that one has almonds, don't eat it." She had already taken a bite, but threw the rest away.  I told her if she started to feel weird to let us know.  She never felt weird, so i completely forgot about it. 

I forgot about it until DH recieved a long text from BM that went on and on about how im trying to sabotage her and i purposefully gave sd almonds and etc.... really? Really sd? Really BM?  God, they suck! the more i think about it the more i get pissed about it! 

If iknew sd was coming this weekend i wouldn't have made anything with almond (just for clarification). Even though sd had repeatedly eaten almonds at holiday events (my sister made almond brittle,  her aunt on DH's side made a cheese log with almond) and never once had a reaction, i try to do MY best to not have anything at the house that has almonds when she's around. 

Winterglow's picture

See? No good deed goes unpunished ...

You now have hard proof that nothing you can do will ever change things. So do whatever makes you happy seeing as you're the only one you can please Smile and disengage entirely. Get used to saying "ask your dad".

Harry's picture

BM trying to control yout home.  One of the ways to make life hard for you. And let SD know she is the queen.

Disengage with BM. Let her only e mail you 

tog redux's picture

SD does not have an almond allergy if she's eaten them with no reaction. That's something DH should clear up with an allergist.

Someoneelse's picture

I agree 100%! You react to allergies EVERYTIME, not just sometimes. But just to appease everyone i do my darnedest to not expose her to ANY almonds EVER. 

She's also (supposedly) allergic to mangos, but before ANYONE told me about her mango allergy i made her mango smoothies daily during the summer, never reacted lol!

nappisan's picture

I would be taking her to see a doctor who specilizes in allergies, have her tested and the results given to BM and SD.  If you are allergic to nuts etc , the reaction is everytime its eaten or even touched near the face ,, if a doctor has diagnosed this allergy , she would have an epipen to carry with her.