You are here

Limbo

StepUltimate's picture

Good news: Transitioning to a new WFH job in the next few weeks, taking a professional certification exam in two weeks, but still frozen in fear about my marriage.

I had a phone appt with a divorce attorney a few weeks ago; apparently good that I split accounts over 2 years ago in this community property state. 

I am studying narcisism & hubby may be a midrange Covert Narcissist. Either that or just a guy with selfish & anger issues.

Its Friday night, and I am tippping a glass of merlot to all my StepTalk peeps. Enjoying a Friday night in my peaceful country backyard. 

StepUltimate's picture

The birds are chirping, trees lightly swaying in the breeze, 2nd glass almost empty, and I'm wondering if I have to start over. Love where I live - rented when single & its on the literal edge of town. Country birds, fields, breeze... now my WFH office and I enjoy the peace. Thought we'd own a house by now... now I see it's a Disnee Dad/midlife crisis "Selfish AF but I'm gonna love-bomb you into thinking nobody could ever live you as much as I do, even though I'm a selfish jerk when it comes down to it."

Happy FRIDAY everyone!

tog redux's picture

Focus on you and making yourself happy, building up your life and your hobbies, etc;  and the way out will be become clear.

thinkthrice's picture

To separate finances!!  Do what is best for you.   Mmm wine!