You are here

love love love watching SS17 trip over his lies

amybeth33's picture

ok..this is kinda petty but living with a pathalogical liar gets so old...when I get the chance I love catching SS17 in lies and watching him make up dumb stories just so he doesn't have to admit he lied...So...he works fast food. He never washes his clothes which is so gross..I have even written down the instructions on what to wash with to get grease smell out. This morning he just threw them in the dryer with a dryer sheet(cause that will fool everyone). DH and I said...we have told you several times to wash your work clothes EVERYTIME you wear them. SS17 said he did. I asked when. He said..I washed them last night before bed and left them in the dryer...I said humm...because I was up till midnight washing towels and drying them..so did you get up after that to do it? Your bedtime is 10pm so that would be breaking curfew. He changes his story to...no I mean I washed them two days ago...and I said and you just put them in the dryer this morning? Where did you keep them wet at? He said...NO!! I dried them and put them on the kitchen table and they got wrinkled. Now..I'm way OCD and I know for a fact they were not on the kitchen table last night, the night before or this morning...he got mad and slammed his door. He does this everytime you trip him up. Sometimes he will admit he is lying and sometimes he just gets pissed and stomps off like a lil girl.

talia11's picture

Sounds like my SS15. Some time ago he found (stole) a large amount of money from somewhere then went to buy a video game. We found out, told him he had to cancel the order (which he had paid the full amount - it was a pre-order), but he didn't and then we busted him at the shop one day with the game.

I look at the receipt, clearly shows payment month or so prior for the game, he swears that he used a birtdhay gift card, ask him then what he did with the original money, he said he got it back and took it to our local police station because 'didn't you (me) say that was the right thing to do??'.

Dh walks him back down to the store and he continued to lie and lie, claiming the money was not the original stolen money, halfway down he came clean and sure enough, the game came from the money and the gift card had been used to order another item.

The ease with which he lied was baffling, even though he knew he would be caught out, particularly as I am an ex-cop and know the local station guys and he would know I could easily check.

not.going.to.raise.a.princess's picture

If there is one thing in life I despise more than stupid people, is a liar.
SD6 was snatching candy from the candy bowl. I saw the candy in her hand (she tried to hide it)I said, no more candy before dinner-last piece.

10 minutes before dinner is served, I see 2 empty candy wrappers in the garbage can in the bathroom...I ask her about it
"no, no..NO!" (screaming on top of lungs) "thats the same candy!" she wails

"really? then how come the one I saw you with was yellow (butterfinger) and these two are red(pb cups)

she starts crying and screaming..DH runs in..looks at me, I explain.
She says " ______was mean and yelled"
I did? No, I just caught you in a lie and you freaked out about it...DH of course believed her, but then when I showed him the empty candy wrappers, he apolgoized..of couse tht was AFTER he had dropped them off...

LE SIGH.