You are here

Mother's Day Weekend with their BM! Oh happy day!

sarebear's picture

I just got a call from my DH saying that he didn't realize until he just got an email from his ex that his children are to spend WHOLE weekend with their mother because of Mothers Day! YEA!!!! I know he is disappointed that they have to go back to her tonight (he was thinking it was just for Mothers Day) so I acted somewhat disappointed myself. meanwhile, I am doing cartwheels and having a mini party all by myself. A weekend I don't have to just "survive" with the skids. YIPEE!!!!

tryingmom's picture

Lucky you!!! BM (MOTY) doesn't want her kids on Mother's Day. :jawdrop: She said we could drop them off at 5pm instead of the normal 6pm.

YellowBelly's picture

I am excited not to have SD8 over mothers day as well. However, she was crying when we tucked in her in last night saying she did NOT want to go to her mom's house. I am sure today is a different story and I know BM will insist on getting her weekend just to be drama. She always cancels weekends. But she wants to try and get my DH upset by saying SD has to go anyway no matter what she wants.

dep333's picture

It's a "non-kid" weekend for me anyways, but I get to have my son on mother's day...and I always love having just him around. Anytime the skids aren't around is a reason to have a happy dance Smile