You are here

My weekend meltdown

Mrs. December's picture

I posted late Saturday night "if he loves me why?" To get the beginning of the story you can read that. I was VERY dramatic, VERY frustrated, etc. Anyhow, DH apologized for how he spoke to me and admitted it was not acceptable at all. I guess a big part of my upset was that I only heard the very beginning of his conversation with BM. I heard her say she wanted to talk to him about something SD saw whenever he could "get away from the wife". It put me immediately into a shitty mood and I left the room and didn't hear the rest. I got a paraphrased version of the conversation at the time and after actually having a conversation with DH the next day, instead of the meltdown I had, I figured out the real reasons I'm upset. I am upset because I took it as what she always does, an attempt for her to jump on me for being a "bad person" to see if she can get DH upset with me so maybe (in her warped mind) we'll split up. Her saying "whenever you can get away from the wife".

Are my thoughts immature? maybe if it was only this time, but not if it is 8 years of similar bullshit comments and/or demands (which in all fairness DH has always just ignored the comments, so why it still pisses me off, I'm not sure)

Next my big thought was why the fuck did SD12 tell BM I was doing something like that, except for the reason to get BM to call DH and do what she did, and maybe cause shit all the way around and in her way, trying to cause a rift with DH and I? LIKE HER MOTHER? Because since SD12 got here this week she has been SICKLY SWEET to DH? Very out of character?? Seems strange. So I truly am pissed at her and maybe immature, but added into 8 years of her sneaky crap, can't get over it.

Now, don't take this to mean I think DH is just fine, did nothing wrong. What he did wrong, is not talk to SD12 about the deal. That pisses me off with him. He should ask her about it, but didn't and I know he won't. So, yes he owns being too scared of his own fucking daughter to call her out on bullshit.

Honestly, I just keep hoping everyday SD12 is suddenly going to start asking not to come here. My life would be so much better.

My SS9 is rowdy, loud, rude, yep.....but that's easier for me to deal with. Him I can handle.

Mrs. December's picture

Believe me I seriously thought about it, but then I know the little brat would just sneak off into her room and call BM crying and BM would just be back at DH, so it's not even worth it. It would just continue the drama.

I haven't spoken to the little brat since she got here though, I think she completely knows why.......

1000Kutz's picture

Your H is the problem. To have a conversation with BM that started out that way is completely disrespectful to you.