You are here

MYSPACE BUDDIES!

dragonfly's picture

I WANT TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF YOU THOUGH MYSPACE...HOW DO WE DO THIS?

Sita Tara's picture

I put out a My Space request a few days ago. Due to many of us wishing to remain anonymous, we have to just keep asking and allowing those comfortable to send us their links, then find them and make a friend request. Unfortunately, it's sort of cumbersome as a process, but it's the only way on an anonymous site.

I have facebook too and some sent me their's.

So...just make a request like this one and folks will PM you with their info.

“I never gave away anything without wishing I had kept it; nor kept it without wishing I had given it away.” ~Louise Brooks

MamaTracy's picture

I'm on myspace and so are a few others...you can find me at
http://www.myspace.com/cowboyranch
Just let me know you are from steptalk so I can add you...I watch real close who gets me to try and add them...Have a great weekend all!!!

Nicky's picture

I post once in awhile, but I'm on everyday. It would be nice to have a face to go with the names! I'm just sorry that I've been so shy! I also worry that BM will find my posts also.

Sita Tara's picture

Thought I was PMing! I will send you a PM for myspace!

dragonfly's picture

I SENT REQUESTS TO EVERYONE

Sita Tara's picture

You are approved!

“I never gave away anything without wishing I had kept it; nor kept it without wishing I had given it away.” ~Louise Brooks

ColorMeGone2's picture

I have both, but can't post the addy here because it's my real name and, well, here the walls have eyes. If you want to add me, PM me.

♥ Georgia ♥

"Good men don't just happen. They have to be created by us women." (from ROSEANNE)