You are here

need advice- related to possible pregnancy...

dwbwjc's picture

so ive researched for weeks now the possibility that i may or may not be pregnant and every website has a different opinion..so iam reaching out to you ladies :)...to begin with me and my bf slept together in early october..and during the pre- condom stage..he thought he may have gotten some inside of me..but then my period came like the usual..light on the first day, then heavy the 2-4th day then spotting on the 5 th day..so then oct 23rd we slept together and he thought the same thing may have happened...so now iam on my "period" and it is NOTHING normal..light pink/brown..when the tampon comes out there isnt even hardly anything on it at all..today is the 5th day of this..i swear if i didnt use a tampon nothing would leave my system..before this "period" i took a test and it came back negative (2 weekends ago) this "period" started last thursday..i took the test before this "period" came..i havent had sore breasts but i read that some women dont..the weeks before the "period" i was exhausted..i would go to bed at 10 not even toss a little and be out til 630 am..normally i go to bed at 1130 and toss the whole night... i even was dosing off on the way home from class one week..3 weeks before the period came..i was having some cramping in my lower left abdomin..my co worker said that couldve been my uterus streching..is this implantation bleeding? is this me stressing out and having another scare? should I test after the bleeding stops? if you think about it..if this were implantation bleeding then that means ( i think) the sperm wouldve lived for 2 weeks? which is impossible right? oh and before the cramps came i was having a lot of discharge more than the usual before my period...oh and ive been extremely emotional..up and down..crying over spilled milk..any advice is appreciated Smile

caregiver1127's picture

You sound pregnant - take another test first thing in the morning - was there a lot of milky white discharge - that is an early indicator of pregnancy - get a test and take it as soon as possible - don't wait for your weird period to end!!

caregiver1127's picture

They now have tests that you can do 1 day after your missed period but because OP's was so weird I am sure it will read now -

SusiQ's picture

I say take the test! I just started yesterday thank goodness - I had DD 12 weeks ago and hadn't started yet - Last month I had implantation type spotting and was really worried I might have gotten pregnant again - I know I'm old enough to know how to prevent this but I swear we were careful. But yesterday morning I started and it's been so heavy I'm actually going to call my doctor today to confirm that this is somewhat normal.

And if you aren't pregnant and you don't want to be - get on something - I'm making that appointment today!