You are here

O/T How do I tell another mother off

LPS's picture

So, there's this mother at my BD school, thankfully her kids are not in the same grade as my daughter from what I've seen of her boys, they are monsters and that's being nice, lol. She is bossy toward my friends but they don't stand up to her. I try not to talk to her every since she jumped down my throat about an apple incident. She has a holier than thou attitude where she is better than everyone else. Recently, she has been making comments about me behind my back and I am sick of it. I need words of advice from you fine ladies out there, how to handle this situation. I try to avoid her but she's always there. Thanks.

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

tell the bitch to stfu or u will get UR kids to beat the shit out of HER kids.

kidding....

ignore her. she's a jealous old hussy who has too much time on her hands.

BSgoinon's picture

Junk punch her and run.

Sorry, I have no advice. I just hate women like the one you are describing.

Ommy's picture

I like curb stomping....

Maybe ask her to join you for coffee so you may be able to discuss things? She is an adult so you dont have to beat around the bush you can come out with the truth and straight up ask her.

LPS's picture

Funny you mention the coffee, turns out another mother is annoyed with this woman and the woman told her she wanted to talk and invited herself over for coffee and then asked another mom to join her. Nervy if I do say so myself. I'm just waiting for her to say something to me, usually I will say hello to her to be nice and then walk away but I dont feel like being nice anymore.

Disneyfan's picture

Don't say anything based on gossip. Wait until you hear her yourself then let her have it.