You are here

Pointless rant

abugandabean's picture

I watch SD while FDH works. I am researching tumbling/dance for DD for the fall. I told FDH that me watching SD will conflict and he gets an attitude and says "well I guess I'll just have to figure something else out for SD then won't I?" Like this is my problem? My DD is not going to be deprived because you spawned with Satan! Sorry! Not happening! Figure it out buddy! I mentioned hiring a nanny/babysitter. He said we can't afford that. Well again, still not going to let DD miss out on something because of SD. ANd we can't enroll her with DD because we don't have her enough for them to take her.

abugandabean's picture

He's being dramatic. No bills will go unpaid we can afford a babysitter.

abugandabean's picture

It's a mommy and me class so therefor I can't sit off to the side and watch her while DD is dancing. Next year tho when she's old enough that will be what I am doing.

Disneyfan's picture

I just read your Mommy Guilt blog. There you say your SKs arebgood, normal kids. You say your DF treats your kids like his own. When your kids are with you, they are the center of your Universe.

Sine this man is so great to your kids, his kids aren't rude, evil, disrespectful, and your kids are the center of your universe..., by refusing to watch his kid, you come as an evil SM.

While the man is working, he's helping to provide for your children. What happens if he decides he will no longer help pay for housing, food....for your children?

Orange County Ca's picture

Aha we've read about those evil step-mothers but never had one on this Forum.

abugandabean's picture

FDH does treat my kids like his own and he's a good man, however, just like every other husband/wife in the history of marriage he frustrates me at times if yours doesn't then I am jealous! His kids are mostly good kids too.

However I have never put myself in a situation to rely on a man for my financial safety. I work from home and if he decided he no longer wanted to work my kids and I would be totally fine.

I am not REFUSING to watch SD - and am far from an evil SM. THe conflict is 2 hours a month. Literally it is an hour class and SD will be here for 2 of those days. I watch her 10 hours a day while he's working when we have her. 2 hours a month is nothing. He can ask his sister or his brother or his adult daughter to help out for 2 hours a month.

abugandabean's picture

Yeah after I re-read it it sort of came off in a bitchy tone from me. I can see where the confusion came from! Lol.