You are here

Poo Hit The Fan

HaveHadIt's picture

Well BM proceeded to call and let it be known that the financial issues between SO and her was none of my business.

Mind you, this woman committed insurance fraud in the tune of $20k that they are going after SO for.

It started because she got a $60 bill from the dentist that, per the CS order, she is required to pay. I made sure the dentist sent her the bill. She had told SO that she paid the entire bill and he owed her 1/2 of it (CS order says he doesn't owe until she uses up the Ordinary Medical Expense amount that she gets in CS). She didn't pay it. She was trying to take that money for herself--stealing basically.

She called SCREAMING, calling me an "effin b*tch" and that she was getting a restraining order against us and my SO would never see his son again. Saying I called the dentist pretending to be her and she was filing charges on me (SO called dentist and they verified I never did that). All the while, SS15 was standing right by her.

When I tried to explain to her that she needed to read the court order and that when it came to ANY finances that come in and out of my house, it IS MY BUSINESS! She called me every name in the book and hung up on me. SO and I put our money together and share finances equally. He's never been late or missed a CS payment. Not once.

She has taken thousands from my SO beyond CS in the past 11 years. Now that I'm in the picture, she's not getting away with it. She lies, she steals and I'm not putting up with it. From here on out, everything is going by the books. Court orders WILL be followed and she will not be soaking (stealing) anymore money out of our household for her personal use (aka beer money).

She is saying that she is taking SO to court over this. LOL Okay.

God I wish this woman would just go crawl in a hole...

starfish's picture

Good for you! Keep that PIA in check, probably send her over the deep end "having to follow the rules".

HaveHadIt's picture

Yup, she puts the accounts/bills in his name too. Some he didn't even know existed until the collector's called or it showed up on his credit report.

Now, when I know SS15 went to the doctor, I call the doctor and let then know that she is responsible for it, not SO, and they need to send HER the bill. She's not liking this very much. That's why she called screaming when she got the doctor bill in the mail today.

starfish's picture

you may want to put a fraud alert on dhs credit, so she can't destroy it by putting stuff in his name.

HaveHadIt's picture

I just really wish I could figure out how to not get so pissed that I'm seeing beyond red.

I know I could just "stay out of it" but, I'm not that type of person and this is over money which does effect me. I don't get involved in the parenting issues. But, the money issues really do involve me, the house bills, etc. If SO runs short of money because he has to pay her all the time (for things he shouldn't be paying), then I am the one that has to make that money up to be able to pay our bills.

I think I need a glass of wine... Then when I become an alcoholic from all the stress this woman puts on me, I will take her to court for my rehab costs.

stepmasochist's picture

"I will take her to court for my rehab costs."

Wow, I wish that were possible. I'd become an alcoholic just to go to the poshest resort like rehab there is. And I bet most BMs of the world wouldn't have a pot to piss in after shelling out that kind of dough. Smile

starfish's picture

i hear ya.... when it involves my money ~~ i can't help but take control either.... i think it's time for a drink, too ~~ Cheers.. dh & ss will be here soon.....minus sd, so we'll see how the w/e goes...