You are here

Poor DH....

Chocoholic's picture

BB continues to run around our small town lying about DH. She is now telling everyone that her car was reposessed because of DH.

In their divorce decree the one and only debt that she took on was the remaining debt of her car, DH took on the debt of the house, the business, and two trucks.... anyway, she is telling everyone that the divorce decree stated that DH was supposed to pay for her car and he didn't so it was reposessed.

Now that the collection agency is going after her (to get the remaining balance after her car was sold in auction) she keeps directing them to us!

Its frustrating because she is such a sociopathic liar... She is an experienced master manipulator and everyone falls for her lies. DH and I don't talk about her PERIOD... even when others in our small town talk badly about her... we don't because it just makes us look bad... Its just frustrating...

Thanks for listening.

luvdagirl's picture

Have the debt collectors actually called you? What a pathetic being she has to be to worry that much about what everyone else in town thinks of her car being gone- like nobody in a small town can figure out that she isn't responsible? Why do these women spend so much time thinking they still have some intact integrity to protect when so often everyone else is already well aware of their lack of maturity and balance?

Sorry, our BM is pulling more of the same and I think for the first time in a while it might be getting to me again...

There is no reason where logic does not exist

Chocoholic's picture

I was feeling really badly for DH earlier when I posted but feel much better after reading your post!

You are so right.... dh's ex CONSTANTLY worries about how others perceive her. I honestly think that she constantly worries that people will figure her out.... people ALWAYS figure her out sooner or later (usually later) and then want nothing to do with her.

She uses people to get what she wants and then tosses them aside like yesterdays trash. To her people are disposable tools and she seems to lack any conscious whatsoever.

It is just irritating to sit back and say nothing when this gal spews so much garbage....

I have changed the only thing that I can, and that is myself. I (usually) don't get all worked up over what she runs around saying, I don't join in the slander by bashing her around town and most importantly I choose to let my actions and reactions do all the speaking for me.

I (usually) do pretty well with all of this, but DH was upset tonight and that just rips my heart out. I don't even really care what she says about me... but leave my DH alone!

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned"
-Budda

str8_trippin's picture

These women all seem to have something in common. Being completely unaccountable for their behavior/actions. It's like the law of cause and effect does not apply to people without a conscience. Britney Spears is a perfect example.

The BB in our case blames all of her financial woes on DH, yet they have been split up nearly a decade!!! She will call and scream and yell about getting evicted but never just to give heads up on SS. But miraculously she has the money for tatoos, piercings, drugs and alcohol...All while recieving foodstamps. We even had debt collecters call our old house because she was trying to avoid them-I had to tell these people that she had not lived there in over 10 years! And proceded to give them her actual home and cell number-and new home address. LMFAO!

I'm sure people take her trash talking with a grain of salt-unless they are just plain dumb. While taking the high road is frustrating at best-we know it's the right path. Having a conscience and thinking about the reprocussions of our actions is where we differ from these foul pigeons.

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought."- Buddha