You are here

silly question....

Christina Marie's picture

i get pretty much all the other shortenings..but what the heck does DF mean? lol..i get its standing for the stepkids dad..but the specifics please? LOL!

~Chrissie

soverysad's picture

In most cases it is dear fiance. Some people use FH for this too (future husband)

"A pessimist complains about the wind, an optimist counts on the wind changing, a realist adjusts his sails"

ah, thanx a bunch Smile

Loving Wife to David, Mother and friend to Dannie, Lizzie, Stephie and Willie

soverysad's picture

I want to respond to your lying post when I have more time.

"A pessimist complains about the wind, an optimist counts on the wind changing, a realist adjusts his sails"

soverysad's picture

Working full-time is interfering with my blogging, MWC!!

That would be great, when you get a chance, trying to get some fresh ideas on trying to nip it in the bud! hopefully! Or at least on helping me to cope with it! I don't know what svs means either lol! Guess i am getting old Wink
lol!

~Chrissie

soverysad's picture

lol - svs is my username shortened. When you see someone's username (or initials) inside parenthesis it means someone is hugging them.

cool, never seen that in forums before Smile thanks

I3WEB's picture

I didn't know that either. I am new so I didn't get SS at 1st but I just today figured it out and 1 1/2 days ago I found this website. Its been a great help to me.

Ive enjoyed my time here so far Smile

soverysad's picture

There is a list of acronyms in the FAQ section of the site (look on the left where your account info is).