You are here

sk tries to stop me from touching my wife. is annoying.

teamventure09's picture

was sitting on the couch with my wife and went to touch her neck. s kid one of her two boys grabs my finger and stops me. is annoying. earlier i patted her chest "maybe shouldn't have cause it could be innapropriate" and sk tells me to not touch his mom. also whenever wife sits on my lap or with me, he tries to distract her from me somehow and get her off me.
does this kind of stuff happen to any of you?

teamventure09's picture

well the step kid in my case is 10 so he tries to get me away from his mom in more sly and manipulative ways instead of in your face lashing out. for example whenever i used to hug my wife he would get inbetween us and hug her and in effect get me off her the whole time making it look like he was just hugging her and nothing else. yeah right.
but thanks for the advise. the bio mom should be the one to confront him.

areyouserious's picture

OMG, YES< his sicko daughters do this all the time...anytime the man has tried to kiss me, hug me or anything physical they make a HUGE deal out of it. He has stopped doing this as much and I swear I think it is because they are so "hoorified" by it, remember, I am NOT NEW! I have been there since they were almost 3 years old......with a BREAK from DIVORCE due to his actions and his evil asshole kids!

I told him, his kids have issues, actually I am thinking they must want to get him in bed because they are 13 and see people kiss, they must be jealous it is not them! I know it is sick but I swear I cannot think of any other reason, my kids DO NOT react that way and they are the same age...

iwishyouwould's picture

ss4 did that a little when he was younger and had just moved in with dh and i. he was so little that it made it very easy to change his behaviour though. if dh and i were hugging, holding hands etc. and ss looked sad or sour, i would pick him up, say group hug and we would all hug or cuddle on the couch together. i wanted ss to know i was not taking affection from him and also to create a sense of family. to this day when dh and i hug or kiss around ss, ss will say group hug! and wait for one of us to pick him up and give hugs all around.

"if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up."

Snarky's picture

Oh GOD yes!! SD 13, when she still came over for visits, literally pushed herself in between DH and I when we stood too close for her comfort. DH eventually listened to me about boundaries and told her it was inappropriate for her to do. Of course his words went in one ear, rattled around for five seconds and flew out the other. So, the next few times she wormed her way between us, and believe me she did, DH either moved her, or moved himself to be next to me. She got the picture.

NOW, the two younger SD's see us kiss, sweetly of course, or dance together to slow songs in the kitchen and they said just this weekend "You shouldn't be doing that in front of your kids." We laughed and told them that this is what it's like when two people are in love. We constantly show sweet affection towards eachother; it's not only healthy for kids to understand that a married couple doesn't scream and yell (like mommy and daddy use to) it's shows them that we are a united front.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Angel72's picture

YES! my sd did this all the time for months when we were dating...but her dad at the moment she would pull it would set her aside.
She would try to sit in between us, she would try to separate Us holding hands...but my dh would aways put either one of us on each of his side. Then at night he would have a talk with her.
I'm sure she thinks now that he picked me over her but he made it clear he loves us both and to not get inbetween us.

mombydefault's picture

When my husband and I 1st moved in together step kid jumped in bed with us one morning. I was horrified and repulsed. I jumped out of bed and left. That evening I bought and installed a lock for our bedroom door and husband explained that our bedroom is off limits to his child.