You are here

Skids are so damn disgusting

sunbeam0901's picture

I spent the better part of my day cleaning & organizing my house. I pull open the door for the hallway linen closet that is rarely used and find that SS16 has worked his "cleaning" magic once again. I find dirty clothes crammed into the shelves with a couple of comforters that also needed washing. On the next to top shelf I find an OPEN jar of peanut butter with a spoon inside and behind it is a wadded up hoodie.

I was annoyed by the dirty clothes, I was pissed about the peanut butter jar, but I was L I V I D when I moved the hoodie & found a HUGE clump of hair shoved into the corner of the shelf. This mass of hair was so big, I honestly thought it was a halloween wig or something to that effect. I was dumbfounded by this. Why. The. Fcuk. is this wad of hair in the CLOSET????

Apparently, SD19 gave herself a haircut before she moved out & stuffed the clippings into the closet. Why? How the fcuk would I know?!

HarleyQuinn's picture

OMG! I would have gone mental. Get their father to clean and disinfect that as soon as he walks in the door!! that is disgusting and they should know better at that age...
''Apparently, SD19 gave herself a haircut before she moved out & stuffed the clippings into the closet. Why? How the fcuk would I know?!'' LMAO exactly. WHY?!!!!!!

Get him to clean it, and take you out for the evening after having to deal with their weird BS!!

sunbeam0901's picture

Damn it! I wish I'd thought of that before it went in the trash. I definitely would have boxed that sh!t up and mailed it to BM's house. I might have even hand delivered it.

PeanutandSons's picture

I think this is the key difference between BIOS and skids. Skids do this type of crap for absolutely no reason. A normal kid.might joes a bad test to keep from getting trouble....might hide a destroyed shirt to keep mom from seeing it. But a skid does crap like this..... Hiding open food containers, and balls of nasty hair.... For no reason. Just put the food away (or throw it out) and throw out the damn hair!

sunbeam0901's picture

SD19 has always been disgusting. For years she had bladder problems, always wetting the bed. BM would occasionally send pull ups, Depends pants actually because she's a BIG girl. She'd take off the soiled pull ups and stuff them in weird places like behind my BD's toy box.

Keep in mind SD was 12 when I met her. :O