You are here

Ummmm...no skids....just NO!

Redsonya's picture

I have TOTALLY gone above and beyond trying to make the skids happy and feel included. So after calling my DH and telling him that they will never talk to him again unless he divorces me (this isn't the first time either), that they hope he enjoys his new family because they want nothing to do with us, and having complete tantrums and calling me all kinds of names to DH's family, the skids spent some time with DH in their town at the house he is working on and asked "when do we get to come down to your house next?". Ummmmmmm....never hopefully? They like it here because we have a huge house, with their own rooms (which I have redecorated in my taste since this all went down), they each have a TV, Wii, and Xbox in their rooms with access to all the latest movies, tons of their favorite foods, a hot tub, and I spend all of my time while they are here cleaning up after them. I put a trash can in the boys room and they still can't be bothered to put their candy wrappers in it. No, you little brats, I realize that your house with BM is small, dirty, she spends most of her time screaming at you and she feeds you crap from the food bank instead of getting a real job, but you don't get to treat me like dirt and then come over here for a vacation from her. If BM is so wonderful, you can get your fill of her over the next year.

clenettec's picture

Sounds like they are spoiled and unappreciative of what you help provide for them. If they act this way, strip them. Strip them of every luxury you provide. Only give them the necessities - food, clothing, shelter. Anything extra would have to be earned. Their treatment of you does not warrant anything extra.

Redsonya's picture

I don't even think food, shelter, and clothing is warranted at this point by ME anyway. This is my house, DH is barely contributing and I've had enough. They aren't coming down for at least six months and then after that only if they can be civil to me. DH can go to their town and spend time with them since thats what it supposed to be about anyway. Not a vacation from BM and time for BM to go skank it up. This hotel is CLOSED.

DH keeps telling me that out of all three, he is least mad at the youngest one because he is so emotional. I am probably most angry at SD17 because we have spent so much time together and I have SOOOOO gone out of my way for her and done nice things. If there is one thing I can't stand is someone who smiles in your face and then talks behind your back which is what it sounds like she has been doing for a good six months. However, the youngest has the biggest mouth. I don't care if he is emotional. He can be emotional with BM full time now.