You are here

Nothing to do with the skids...Just pissed

Tmoore's picture

So today my sister calls me to tell me that our SIL got drunk friday night and told my nieces 17 and 22 about the affair she had on my brother 6 years ago...along with all the excusses she could come up with to justify her actions...oh she got married to young, he was to clingy and insucure. And also went on to tell them that marrige sucks and she wished she had never done it. (lol she has no skids btw, so my heart jsut breaks for her...)

And this affair my brother knows about and has tried to forgive her although I know it must be hard. They worked for the same company at the time and the affair was with someone that also worked there. the whole damn company knew what happened and she was fired because of it. This was so horrible from my brother, he had to stand tall infront of his bosses, co workers, and people that worked under him. And this bitch tried to justify it to two young kids.

So sorry just f***ing pissed off at her, I cant for the life of me figure out why she would share that info with them, just to humiliate my brother some more? And not only that they dont need to know this...

And of course the dubmass 17 year old walks into her house and asked her mother why she never told her, I will give my sister credit though she explained to her daughter that there was no justifacation for her affair and it was not her business and not her story to tell. She also reminder her to remember where her loyalties lie. And that is with her Uncle.