You are here

Update SD4 is still here and NOT going anywhere, yet?

Missing_Me's picture

How does a woman who claims to love their children tell them she is uprooting their whole family, and they will never see their sister again because her feelings are hurt? Are you effin kidding me? This person and I use the term lightly, is NUTS and doesn't deserve to be called mom. By. the way, BM said she was just mad and would NEVER do that. YEAH FREAKIN RIGHT!

I should give you all a little background on BM and why I hate her so much. BMs mom has tape recordings of this bitch calling SD10 who was 16 months old then a bitch, whore and telling her she hated her and that SD ruined her life. She then has SS8 and he is born with a clubbed foot, she abused Xanax while pregnant with him (she just admitted this while pleading for MY help to get clean (not DH, but me, like I am her friend or something) she then has her other son who is born with cocaine in his system and loses custody of him to his 70 year old great grandparents, and then gets clean DH tried to get back with her and make it work for kids, thinking they need both parents (I have been there) and then comes possible SD4. 2 weeks after she tells him that she is pregnant and it is his she gets married to a wise man (because he left her eventually) in the Air Force, they move to Las Vegas. He believes he is child's father until she gets high and tells him otherwise. He divorced her and put her on a plane to come home. Then starts our problems. SD4 is DHs then she isn't, then she is, then she isn't. Lawyer says because her then husband has signed birth certificate he is daddy. He is and has been fighting a war for 19 months, she signed off for him to not pay child support but that doesn't mean anything as far as the birth certificate. GOD HELP ME, I HATE this thing!

She does NOTHING positive for herself or her children, when she had SD4, she got kicked off of welfare because I guess you have to work at Goodwill for your check, and she won't work a real job, she sure as hell wouldn't work for the State.

There is SOOOOOOOOOO much more to this, but do you see how one woman could be so pissed. I think I am done. I don't think I can stay with my husband and still maintain my sanity. Since she moved back home her kids, my kids, mine and DHs lives have been a roller coaster ride, I am just ready to get off. I wish I could love them enough to make things all better for them, and while she was gone I did make it all better, then when she blew into town, SD10 started being a brat and then SD4 who has had 0 discipline doesn't listen, and DH has guilty dad syndrome and won't punish the consistent firm way that kids need. I have to throw my hands up in the air.

My DD8 has been gone the entire Christmas break, her and SD10 share a room and you cannot walk in the damn room right now. I REFUSE to make my child who has NOT been home clean up after her. Yeah, I just made up my mind. I am finishing school and filing for divorce. Myself and my children will be better off. It's sad for these children, I really love my SS and wish I could take him with me, he would want to be with me. I just want to cry everyday of my life for what these kids have gone through and apparently will continue to go through because even though BM is ONLY supposed to have visits as father deems fit, she will always be a major force in his life because she hangs SD4 over his head. He can't see her, (until she needs to go be a slutty drug addict on the weekend) then she tells SD4 daddy doesn't want to see you. Then calls screaming for money to fed baby and get this even money for cigs, yeah, I really have talked myself right out of this marriage..

Sorry so long, I guess this was just my way of letting it all out, so I can feel better with my divorcing my husband.