You are here

HA!!! BM wanted visitation to what was ordered and NOW doesn't like it

Halgsmom's picture
Forums: 

So, she has requested that we do not go to trial. She stated she wants what was already ordered (NO holidays, every weekend and only 4 weeks in summer) she now decides she doesn't like that and wants me to "TELL the attorney (mine) what visitation SHOULD be" and have my attorney draft it! Right.

Ex4life's picture

Sorry I don't know your case Sad . Would she be following that schedule or would BF? If BM wanted me to have my lawyer write up a parenting plan it would surely be to my advantage in the end. Not very intelligent is she? LOL

Halgsmom's picture

Yea, her proposals are ignorant. She wants ALL of their school vacations and that includes a "majority" of summer. UM, no.

Our attorney typed up what the court gave her already. It sounds dumb to me on some parts but serves her right on others. You win some, you lose some.

She got:

SD chooses her own visitation.

SS goes EVERY weekend (which was ordered a year ago and she HAS never done), 7 days at Spring Break (although we have him for Easter Holiday she gets the rest), the month of July (with EOWE with us) and he comes home in August TWO weeks before school starts. That means if school starts on August 15th, he comes home the 1st. If school starts on August 22nd, he would spend the first week of August with her and then come home for his two weeks.

Every weekend sucks but the summer schedule rocks. She is going to be pissed but that is what was ordered in court and she has refused to budge in time. She doesn't want to go to trial (she is losing) and she wants to settle. But she is not going to like this. Be ready to hear her head explode across America!