You are here

Holiday Moody Blues

Missingme's picture

Here we go again.  The holidays are upon us.  Anyone remember how wonderful winter holidays used to be?

Catmom024's picture

Today is Thanksgiving...I asked my SO last night if he was doing anything today other than hanging out here at home and eating a small Thanksgiving dinner i was making for just the 2 of us (we are both high risk and COVID19 is rampant here).  His response:  "Crying". {{eye roll}}.

Stepdrama2020's picture

Please do not tell me he is crying because he is not with his kids??? What are you chopped liver?

Catmom024's picture

Who knows.  I ignore stupid comments like that.  He was fixing a car issue for me and doing some farm chores earlier today and seems pretty happy.  Maybe one of his idiot children graced him with a generic text.

Stepdrama2020's picture

I sure do, and they are happy again. Kicked my DH to the curb. He ran straight into the arms of BM. More like the arms of SD, but I do not care. Why?  because I no longer feel less than, not loved. Its better to be alone, than lonely in a marriage where your DH loves his daughter more than life itself.

I am alone on TG but i am free.

I hope to all the SM's that happiness finds them and their husbands put them first. 

Rumplestiltskin's picture

Stepdrama2020, i read your story and all i can say is you are better off. Sounds like going back to BM is just an act to satisfy his real SO, SD, and BM is just a prop in the charade. You have a lot to be thankful for, especially the decisiveness to leave that shitshow.