You are here

Please help me I have 4 kids all boys but 2 are step kids

Stephanie4257's picture

I'm at a lost I'm trying to hold together but here's the situation I have 4 boys 2 of them are step kids aged 5&7 mine are aged 3&18mths I love my partner to bits his just amazing but the kids fight all the time I'm having trouble with the step kids all they do is play Xbox and wind up my 3 yr old who has ADHD and autism they make him upset and cry all the time this depresses me so much I have been thinking of moving out and renting somewhere so the kids don't have to see each other but there only together from Friday arvo to sunday I want it to work but when my boy comes up and cries because he thinks I hate him and says boys being mean it breaks my heart I have trouble with the step kids the 7 year old is very devious and lies he fuels the situation when his not around everyone is getting along then there's the 5 year old who just screams and acts younger then the 3 year old he just plays on his dad and of course babys him and I feel sometimes he hates my son who has ADHD cos his quite hard to handle but I don't think he realises his kids are hard to what can I do I want this to work I love this man do much and when it's just us his the most incredible person but with the kids we both turn into shreck and get in bad moods and honstly if u see the situation u could understand how frustrated we get I just want the kids to grow up play nice and stop being violent

Stephanie4257's picture

Father of my kids does nothing just works the new man who I'm with tells his kids but it's a moment thing nothing works his kids won't care there like there mother it happens again in seconds then my poor new partner gets angry and we both get stressed