You are here

Step daughter's hatred

Heitz's picture

My step daughter 18yrs old hates me

She threatened me with a knife. She moved out from the house and the SH also also decided to follow her. He no longer stays with me. He only calls me.  He comes to the house only when my 2 bio kids not at home. I asked SH to bring her daughter so that we reconcile but SH doesn't want. 

Please help me with any wise advice 

ndc's picture

What does SH mean?  Who do you want to reconcile with, SH or his daughter?  If the daughter, why would you want to reconcile with someone who hates you and threatened you with a knife?  If SH, why would you want to reconcile with someone who has already chosen the daughter over you?  Why does the SH only come to the house when your bio kids are not at home?  Is there an issue with them?  How old are they?  It's hard to give advice without knowing a bit more.  

Heitz's picture

Referring to the above topic "step daughter hates me. SH means my husband. Biological dad of my step daughter. Since he continues to connect to me and want to come to the house, I asked him to bring his daughter so that I can reconcile with her. But he doesn't want to.  My 2 biological kids boy 14yrs n daughter 21yrs don't like him because he is not friendly to them. When they know that the step daughter threatened me, both my kids don't want me to connect with him. Him knowing that  doesn't want to come to the house when my bio kids are home.

Wicked stepmo.'s picture

It sounds like your DH made his choice and that was choosing his adult daughter over you.

Your minor child is not comfortable with him and she is your first priority. It sounds like both your kids see something about this man and your relationship with him that you don't see. 

At this point their really is no relationship and it doesn't sound like it's worth pursuing one. 

tog redux's picture

Doesn't sound like you guys should be living together, considering your kids hate him and his kid, and his kid hates you. Why would you want them to move back in under these circumstances?

AgedOut's picture

I think you need to ask yourself exactly what you get out of your relationship tht is mentally helthy and nontoxic. 

simifan's picture

Sweetie, you're a booty call. You deserve so much better. Dump him completely & find someone who cares for you & doesn't allow his children to commit crimes against you. 

Stepdrama2020's picture

OP you may need to examine why you want to be around people who do not treat you well, or with respect. 

hereiam's picture

Why would you want to reconcile with someone who hates you and threatened you with a knife?

Be done with them both.