You are here

Well SD18 is GONE!!!! UPDATE

Nana2's picture

Wink Well, looks like SD18 has left for SC for the army. Wondering how long it will take before she flunks out but want to give her the benefit of the doubt she will make it and become a different person. I sure hope to h3ll she learns to keep her mouth shut and not back talk like she does us. Otherwise she and her troop will get into trouble because of her. I feel such a relief that she is away from HS(B) to avoid the poisoning she's been getting from her about us. Now maybe she will think for herself. I sure hope so and that she will change to be the angel that I know she's not, LOL, LOL. We can always hope right?

Anyway, my stress level will decrease for the next 10 weeks. Don't know what will happen then if she's coming back for a bit or going straight off to training. I pray it's straight off to training. We are not going for her graduation of Boot Camp. 1 can't afford it, 2, it's her father's choice not to go. So what she's even doing for Christmas we have no idea but she ain't coming to our place that I've been promised she won't be allowed per DH. We'll see.

Praying for all other SM's out there and for those of us that have to deal with adult Step's.

Best to all. Just my update.

Nana2's picture

HS is from SD's mama, not my kid and not DH's kid either. My kids are all grown up and gone. So now it's me and him only. Just DH and myself. No kids, NO SD!!!!!! She was the last of the bunch to go.

I'm so glad she's gone. She was toxic and her hs was just as toxic if not worse.

Wish me much luck and putting our marriage back together. LOL

Biggrin