You are here

The wicked SD is in town and in bitch mode!

mizmel's picture

Just found out yesterday that the 20 yo SD came to town for a few days from college. she called her father and wanted to see him yesterday, he told her to come over here and she said no, so a big argument broke out. her father told her she was taking all this too far and to grow up! she told him "i guess you dont wanna see me" and hung up on him. she hasnt called back since. I swear, you would think i murdered somebody by the way she is acting.(this is all because of me and her hatred toward me) I told my fiance shes putting a bad guilt trip on you and he agreed, but i know this bothers him. she is always putting some kind of demand on him, having to do with leaving me out of the picture. thanks god these girls dont bother their dad for money, they never ask for anything. but the youngest SD is very good at manipulating her father and causing much emotional strain on him. they make every effort to try and hurt me, when in reality their hurting their father the worst!and all this for their own selfish reasons. its really sad. and i dont see it getting any better. but i keep praying it will.

StepLightly's picture

I deal with the same thing...and we've been married over 10 years! They are at the age where they should just want their parents happy and they should be immersed in their OWN lives. Unfortunately, I don't think my SDs will change much...they are too old to change. I will never understand it...hopefully your DH will stay strong and not cave to the manipulation.

KittyKat's picture

It seems as if he is finally "catching on"....if they successfully broke up a past relationship of his, you KNOW they are SEETHING that he's not letting them ruin YOURS.

I so agree with Steplightly....one would think that at their age, they would want their parents to be HAPPY....well, karma will catch up with THEM some day, believe me. Maybe someone will butt in to their happiness, too.

Hang in there, if you feel it's worth it, of course. The fact that he's telling them off is a huge change from when you first started posting!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Tara12's picture

That she supposedly dislikes you so much? I agree at her age she is being very selfish she should want her dad to be happy. I'm one of the fortunate ones (keeping my fingers crossed) that I have a good relationship with my SD16 but that is probably only because we live very far apart.

mizmel's picture

the reason she dislikes me is because she thinks i am the reason her dad didnt come to her college orientation, which in a sense, i probably am because he didnt want to leave me here and i didnt want to go. she didnt want me there anyway and i knew that. but i had told her dad to go on without me and he didnt. (he had told me it was boring and he kinda dreaded going) but me not going was a great outlet for him to not go i suppose. and that is why she hates me. Its just something she can cling to, so that she can always hate me.

Tara12's picture

Okay that is really bad. She is just being a brat. Your FH is a grown man and if he didn't want to go OH WELL!!!! I'm glad your FH doesn't put up with her crap though so you are very fortunate in that aspect. I know dealing with her just probably sucks though. Waa Waa Waaaaaa! Smile

TinaKay's picture

unplug the phones, put a tissue in the doorbell chime ( so it does not chime)
by the time she comes over she will be beating on the door in a bad mood, reason to not let her in and refuse to see her.. Also
for future use:
remember:
a good time for you and husband to plan your vacation, during spring break to avoid her.
She sounds like a brat... stop talking to her and let her know you don't give a damn if she hates you but she will act respectfully around you or she can get lost. The choice is hers and she only gets one chance a year.
Thats what I'm going to do with my sd... because I'm tired of her too and all the drama and hate she is fullof. She can take it somewhere else because I'm not here for her sadisitc pleasure.