You are here

Another fight due to sd lies!!!!!

retardedstepkids's picture

I really hate here now, she has done it this time 14 year old step daughter ( not even worthy to be called my daughter in my book) she started a big fight between me and my husband with her lies lies and more lies. She called my husband at work and told him my bs dropped my infant son which never even happen, never ever happened. She is constantly lying about everything. I told him she is lying and I'm tired of it and I want something done NOW. He refuses to believe she does anything she is a perfect little angel its disgusting and sick!!!! I want to bend her over my knee and wack her sooooo bad it kills me and its driving me crazy! She hasn't listened to a damn thing I have said all day, she has walked around here doing whatever she wants and my husband didn't even bother to ask what went on today, she called him right before he got off and asked if she could stay the night at her lesbian lovers house and he said YEAH u can! Never even asked and she was horrible all freakin day!!!! She just smiles and grins while leaving. God help me please!

unbelieveable's picture

YOU NEED TO SET BOUNDARIES NOW. He is believing SD over you? You need to sit down and write a letter to DH - tell him everything. He needs to know what is going on and understand that he NEEDS to listen to you. Her lies will only make things worse and she needs to be confonted about it as well!